Stop the bubble screens

Advertisement
stop putting Dmaui jones to block the corner maybe without becoming to obvious get walford out there; also if they're pressing audible out of it, but it seems that lead blocker is always getting blown up

I keep thinking he is going to fake the bubble & have some slide out on a go/wheel route.. Stupid me.

Our execution on bubble screens has been terrible. It's one area we really miss Allen Hurns. He was a blocking machine. Our receivers as a group were outstanding blockers last year. With Hurns and Coley it would click, this year we are making it look bad. It's not a bad play though I think people are going way overboard.

Our execution on bubble screens has been terrible. It's one area we really miss Allen Hurns. He was a blocking machine. Our receivers as a group were outstanding blockers last year. With Hurns and Coley it would click, this year we are making it look bad. It's not a bad play though I think people are going way overboard.

We use Dorsett and Berrios to block. Why not use Waters? Get some more size and strength out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back