Stop It In Telling People To Stop It With The Fire Manny Stuff...

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
....because you think it's some "big picture" thinking (or you're looking to deflect) in blaming Fake James or the administration.

I'll agree with you all day and twice on Sundays (usually as I'm trying to forget our bumass performance the day before) that Fake James isn't remotely qualified to be our AD based on resume or job performance.

I'll even entertain and agree with your critiques of the administration and the BoT

But...

ANY coach even REMOTELY competent (I'm talking MAC level competent) would have us in a better spot than we are today.

Tell me what Manny didn't have resource wise that excuses him AT ALL from this ****show and calls for us to only focus on those above his fraud ***?

He's gots to go. Wake me up in 2021 when he actually does though.

I'm out. I'll be calling my bank on Monday morning to block any future expenditures toward this program. I'm going to instruct them to somehow prosecute me for fraud if they see any transactions that violate this directive.

End rant. I'll be watching hockey now. I like this Miami Heat squad too.

Advertisement
The only way it will change is when the money stops flowing.

My kid is in the HS band this year and Ill get my football fix there. At least they're over .500

I live in Coward County and might do the same. For chrissakes, I'm sure Aquinas is better coached than us.

Blake James has got to go. Then a new more experienced AD can evaluate and make the call.
This no doubt is the correct thing to do but it also won’t look as bad on us for dumping Diaz after 1 year.

Advertisement
The only way it will change is when the money stops flowing.

My kid is in the HS band this year and Ill get my football fix there. At least they're over .500

Looking at attendance today it’s slowing to a trickle. If only Manny would be a man and acknowledge he is not the guy just like Richt did but I know that’s not happening.

....because you think it's some "big picture" thinking (or you're looking to deflect) in blaming Fake James or the administration.

I'll agree with you all day and twice on Sundays (usually as I'm trying to forget our bumass performance the day before) that Fake James isn't remotely qualified to be our AD based on resume or job performance.

I'll even entertain and agree with your critiques of the administration and the BoT

But...

ANY coach even REMOTELY competent (I'm talking MAC level competent) would have us in a better spot than we are today.

Tell me what Manny didn't have resource wise that excuses him AT ALL from this ****show and calls for us to only focus on those above his fraud ***?

He's gots to go. Wake me up in 2021 when he actually does though.

I'm out. I'll be calling my bank on Monday morning to block any future expenditures toward this program. I'm going to instruct them to somehow prosecute me for fraud if they see any transactions that violate this directive.

End rant. I'll be watching hockey now. I like this Miami Heat squad too.
I feel for you brother. I really do.

As for hockey, the evolution of speed and skill in the show has been amazing. NHL games are so fast now and the skill is crazy train. My buddy’s bro plays for the Panthers, said the speed/skill change throughout his career has been massive. Good product.

Looking at attendance today it’s slowing to a trickle. If only Manny would be a man and acknowledge he is not the guy just like Richt did but I know that’s not happening.

Difference is Richt he was done and the program was spinning. He had also accomplished a lot and didn’t have the energy to take on the challenge.
Manny has the energy but that doesn’t mean he has the know how.
Richt took a Rosier led team to 10 wins and an Orange Bowl appearance.
Could you imagine Diaz with a Rosier level QB? We would be 1-6.

Blake James has got to go. Then a new more experienced AD can evaluate and make the call.
This no doubt is the correct thing to do but it also won’t look as bad on us for dumping Diaz after 1 year.

It shouldn't take a competent AD for a school to hire a competent head football coach. It would absolutely help but I don't see it as a prerequisite- especially when UM treats the AD job as primarily a fundraising position.

If you're going to trust the administration to find us a competent AD who only THEN after some addition time period finds us a competent head coach then you're only essentially making the process longer and prolonging our misery.

Fire Fake James & Co AND Manny together. If you wanna hire an AD first and let him be part of the search process then fine. No need for some addl season for a new AD to evaluate Manny.

Advertisement
It shouldn't take a competent AD for a school to hire a competent head football coach. It would absolutely help but I don't see it as a prerequisite- especially when UM treats the AD job as primarily a fundraising position.

If you're going to trust the administration to find us a competent AD who only THEN after some addition time period finds us a competent head coach then you're only essentially making the process longer and prolonging our misery.

Fire Fake James & Co AND Manny together. If you wanna hire an AD first and let him be part of the search process then fine. No need for some addl season for a new AD to evaluate Manny.

First thing is first and it’s James. I don’t disagree with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back