Stop drinking the Kool Aid: Yaad Man speaks

I didn't miss that at all. That was them showing up sleep walking for a qtr and half. He still had more positives than bad overall since he been there. 2 years and they in the OB after coming into an 2-8 team. Its their trajectory that mstters not any individual result.
Ahh, that upward trajectory that includes one more win than Manny? That trajectory?

Advertisement
I'd like to know for the umpteenth time how you and this guy are going to MAKE an elite coach take the job here? I've been asking this question for like 15 years and have yet to get a cogent, realistic answer from ANYBODY. People are quick to holler this bullshat about fans accepting mediocrity but can't answer this question I've asked to save their mommy's lives.

Calling out all Miami fans who have started to accept the unacceptable. Winning programs start losing for extended periods and it becomes the norm, nothing is unacceptable, everything can be explained and blamed on some ambiguity. USC didn't win a title between 1978-2004, 26 years. We are not far off that. Soon enough the fans forget what excellence was for the program. Without So FL for recruiting, we would be Pitt Panthers. Coaches are not geniuses, i don't expect them to be, i wanna see them learn and make changes. Al Golden, Mark Richt and now Manny Diaz have all used favoritism and friendship and family to hamper our coaching staffs instead of making changes and tweaks until they have the right staff in place throughout the program. Blake James allows it by giving them total autonomy. We are the last line of defense. Stop accepting, Stop blaming the players, make no mistake, anytime you hear these coaches talk about culture needs to change....that's what they are doing. Its politician speak. Mack Brown didn't need to change any culture at UNC after they went 2-8. They had horrible coaches
And for all those who think its unreasonable, answer me this, if you just left a bad relationship and your new girlfriend...or boyfriend if you like that, is not working out as well, would u be more incline to keep that person longer or would u keep changing until you find the right person? We need to keep changing coaches until we find the right one. Supporting the coaches is not the same as supporting the players. If Manny Diaz doesn't make any changes to the defensive staff, meaningful changes, he needs to go. Pronto

Thanks for the smoking hot tip that fans should want the team to win more.

He is
Calling out all Miami fans who have started to accept the unacceptable. Winning programs start losing for extended periods and it becomes the norm, nothing is unacceptable, everything can be explained and blamed on some ambiguity. USC didn't win a title between 1978-2004, 26 years. We are not far off that. Soon enough the fans forget what excellence was for the program. Without So FL for recruiting, we would be Pitt Panthers. Coaches are not geniuses, i don't expect them to be, i wanna see them learn and make changes. Al Golden, Mark Richt and now Manny Diaz have all used favoritism and friendship and family to hamper our coaching staffs instead of making changes and tweaks until they have the right staff in place throughout the program. Blake James allows it by giving them total autonomy. We are the last line of defense. Stop accepting, Stop blaming the players, make no mistake, anytime you hear these coaches talk about culture needs to change....that's what they are doing. Its politician speak. Mack Brown didn't need to change any culture at UNC after they went 2-8. They had horrible coaches
And for all those who think its unreasonable, answer me this, if you just left a bad relationship and your new girlfriend...or boyfriend if you like that, is not working out as well, would u be more incline to keep that person longer or would u keep changing until you find the right person? We need to keep changing coaches until we find the right one. Supporting the coaches is not the same as supporting the players. If Manny Diaz doesn't make any changes to the defensive staff, meaningful changes, he needs to go. Pronto

Saying u want the team to win and supporting someone who is not showing any signs of doing that aka drinking the kool aid are not compatible things. See people like u, u are blind *** fans, no facts to back up what you are saying. Even when its slapping u in the face. Its like a cult. Keep waiting and praying it will be ok. Thats your energy
Thanks for the smoking hot tip that fans should want the team to win more.

Advertisement
Ahh, that upward trajectory that includes one more win than Manny? That trajectory?
Yeah that trajectory that slapped the **** outa Manny at home. The trajectory that these man played in a major bowl game and was close to winning it. The trajectory of not getting dog walked by Clemson the 2 times they played them unlike Manny. Diaz is a worse coach than Al Golden, bet if u were around then u were slurping him too.

Saying u want the team to win and supporting someone who is not showing any signs of doing that aka drinking the kool aid are not compatible things. See people like u, u are blind *** fans, no facts to back up what you are saying. Even when its slapping u in the face. Its like a cult. Keep waiting and praying it will be ok. Thats your energy
Sure man

Yeah that trajectory that slapped the **** outa Manny at home. The trajectory that these man played in a major bowl game and was close to winning it. The trajectory of not getting dog walked by Clemson the 2 times they played them unlike Manny. Diaz is a worse coach than Al Golden, bet if u were around then u were slurping him too.
Man, so according to your “so closes” and “almosts” it is clear you believe in moral victories and participation trophies. Congrats to you!

Man, so according to your “so closes” and “almosts” it is clear you believe in moral victories and participation trophies. Congrats to you!
Yeah, when its a step in the right direction, depending on how long u been there its a indicator to me that this person will do great things with a little nore time build

Advertisement
LMFAO at "we are the last line of defense."

Why do you people think the fans matter to The University?
Because of things like twitter and we care about winning. Otherwise who's going to say something or shame the []__[] leadership? Our media, which is normally supposed to be an objective voice of reality, is absolutely clueless. So while banners and truck signs might seem silly, it catches media attention we don't otherwise have and causes the public embarrassment needed to get []__[] leadership's attention.

Advertisement
Back