Stop drinking the Kool Aid: Yaad Man speaks

supacane

Senior
Calling out all Miami fans who have started to accept the unacceptable. Winning programs start losing for extended periods and it becomes the norm, nothing is unacceptable, everything can be explained and blamed on some ambiguity. USC didn't win a title between 1978-2004, 26 years. We are not far off that. Soon enough the fans forget what excellence was for the program. Without So FL for recruiting, we would be Pitt Panthers. Coaches are not geniuses, i don't expect them to be, i wanna see them learn and make changes. Al Golden, Mark Richt and now Manny Diaz have all used favoritism and friendship and family to hamper our coaching staffs instead of making changes and tweaks until they have the right staff in place throughout the program. Blake James allows it by giving them total autonomy. We are the last line of defense. Stop accepting, Stop blaming the players, make no mistake, anytime you hear these coaches talk about culture needs to change....that's what they are doing. Its politician speak. Mack Brown didn't need to change any culture at UNC after they went 2-8. They had horrible coaches
And for all those who think its unreasonable, answer me this, if you just left a bad relationship and your new girlfriend...or boyfriend if you like that, is not working out as well, would u be more incline to keep that person longer or would u keep changing until you find the right person? We need to keep changing coaches until we find the right one. Supporting the coaches is not the same as supporting the players. If Manny Diaz doesn't make any changes to the defensive staff, meaningful changes, he needs to go. Pronto

Advertisement
I find grape kool aid delicious. If you feel so "incline" to tell people what do with their support and money why don't show us what you've done to "support" the program in a tangible fashion, maybe we'll be more apt to listen.

181fc1a1b6fdfc5ca01853ff93fc3edd.gif

I find grape kool aid delicious. If you feel so "incline" to tell people what do with their support and money why don't show us what you've done to "support" the program in a tangible fashion, maybe we'll be more apt to listen.
That's a can of worms you would be wise not to open.

Advertisement
Good insight, he was right on comparing Golden and Manny. Both had players leaving early when they shouldn't because they knew if they came back the coaching staff in place wouldn't help better their draft stock.

This program has no where near the “Heart” of those swagger championship teams. Bama has been a dominant force since the hire of Saban. It’s a very simple formula despite reloading players and coordinators year after year. It’s Saban’s way or the highway. No excuses.
Awesome 27 post spot on but will totally be ignored WE wrote the book on excuses now it’s all we have to hold on to and to look for more excuses,

BAMA LOVES OUR EXCUSES AND WILL LIFT THERE LEG OVER OUR “ U “
AND ALL WE CAN DO IS FIND AN EXCUSE TO NOT STOP IT

Advertisement
I got to the games and support the players that' what i do. I don't message them on social media and abused them when i know they are not being served by the coaching

Putting out an ABP for the murder of a straw man.

You can’t possibly read anything by any of the fans on this site (or anywhere else, I’d imagine) and think we are “drinking the kool-aid” or accepting the current norm.

Where do people come up with this stuff? What do they expect us to do, start shooting up the Hecht? We’ve already had enough of the murder and physical harm analogies in many posts the last few weeks. This stuff is getting ridiculous

Advertisement
Good insight, he was right on comparing Golden and Manny. Both had players leaving early when they shouldn't because they knew if they came back the coaching staff in place wouldn't help better their draft stock.

Can you name a single player in the last decade or so who’s played poorly here then blown up when he left to the nfl where coaching was far better?

Advertisement
Where do people come up with this stuff? What do they expect us to do, start shooting up the Hecht? We’ve already had enough of the murder and physical harm analogies in many posts the last few weeks. This stuff is getting ridiculous
I never once said anything about physical violence. I seen alot of posts on these sites calling other posters mopes and defending the coaches as well as blaming whichever player you can name that's not performed. We need to cut the crap. These coaches need to be called out for holding on to their homies and family while we descend further into mediocrity. Its not ok.

Can you name a single player in the last decade or so who’s played poorly here then blown up when he left to the nfl where coaching was far better?
You mean after losing the vital 4 years of his life during which he should have been nurtured, guided and developed into the best player he could be but never given this opportunity?

Cut the cr@p. Players bust from all schools. Ohio State have a bunch of them. Other schools that do more with less have players who are getting big bowl wins and leaving to become Wall street bankers and insurance salesman. Cheese Heads, Iowa, Iowa St. Mich St, OK St. That is an indictment on our coaches not the players. They recruit them. I made my point. Streeter, Joe Jackson, Garvin, Norton, McIntosh,, Jeff Thomas all these players, if they had a culture of excellence wouldn't have thought twice about coming back. They would have known 1 more year would have them rising up the draft board and more importantly, winning big things with the Canes. Not one of them cared about any of this

Advertisement
Back