STOOPS to FSU (Rumor)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard saderfield. There’s only 5 real coaches I rather them not get, he’s not one but they could do worse

Rivals saying it’s close and 247 saying something positive developments happened today. Hope it’s true

Advertisement
Canes beat best coach they ever had on numerous occasions why is any Cane fan concerned about who they hire now
The right coach at any of the big 3 will cause problems and wreak havoc. It matters. FSU is down, but like us, they just need the right coach to wake back up. Hopefully we have that coach in Manny and FSU botches this hire

The right coach at any of the big 3 will cause problems and wreak havoc. It matters. FSU is down, but like us, they just need the right coach to wake back up. Hopefully we have that coach in Manny and FSU botches this hire
They had a top 5 coach in jimbo fisher with a top 5 roster in the country yet have been .500 or under the last 3 seasons. Nobody is coming in to save that. We have been bad but we haven’t had nearly the amount of talent collectively or for sure a top 5 coach leading our program

Advertisement
They had a top 5 coach in jimbo fisher with a top 5 roster in the country yet have been .500 or under the last 3 seasons. Nobody is coming in to save that. We have been bad but we haven’t had nearly the amount of talent collectively or for sure a top 5 coach leading our program
What was Jimbo’s record against Miami?

This is crazy, an internal email went around FSU on Monday gauging interest for supporting Odell as the new HC.
He's been coaching at FSU for 25 years & never been considered lol.

I highly doubt those boosters spent all that money getting rid of Taggart just to hand the job over to Haggins.

I think it's going to be Mark Stoops or they're going to try & make a push for Clemson OC Jeff Scott, his dad was Brad Scott who was a TE's coach & OC under Bobby Bowden for 11 years.

Advertisement
I bet they will wait till after the gator game to stop the Odell love train. The love for Odell is obvious. He’s a die hard and comes with the furniture despite who is hired. But he’s never even been an coordinator.
He’ll definitely recruit better than taggart. But can he handle that position remains to be seen. And doesn’t sound like he even wants it.

Advertisement
Back