STOOPS to FSU (Rumor)

OP should receive a band for starting a thread with this title and saying that it's "done", while not having any legitimate info to confirm the alleged hire.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Poof... gone... not going to happen. 0-1.
But for fun let’s say he took the job. He would have less energy then richt had, which might help there demise. As that would be another multi million dollar hit to the program

Advertisement
Poof... gone... not going to happen. 0-1.
But for fun let’s say he took the job. He would have less energy then richt had, which might help there demise. As that would be another multi million dollar hit to the program
when you turn down UF (bigger program w more money than OU in the marquee conference) and decided to go the XFL route, you knew he wasnt gonna take the FSU job. man is done with college. xfl is an easy gig

Advertisement
Advertisement
lmao. of course not. all the big national guys are even saying the same thing. its some random FSU moron blowing smoke up everyones ***. i would love if they got stoops bc it would mean they failed on identifying their next fisher (campbell, rhule i think are better coaches currently with a bright future). if there was a stoops coming, i think its mark.
What's it feel like, to have smoke up you're ***?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back