Stock

You are that high on Pratt? I think that is exactly who we get but he is nothing more than a game manager and I dont see us taking the next step. Unless of course 8-4 is the next step.

I think he's plenty competent enough to not throw the ball to the other team and complete a high percentage of passes, which is really all we're going to need to be very good next year.

If you put Michael Pratt on this exact team over the summer and he stays healthy, I think we're likely 9-1. The defense is that good, and the OL is that good. I don't think the depth is good enough to be a legitimate title contender or anything yet, but we are just above average QB play away from being somewhere in the neighborhood of a Top 15 team.

We turned the ball over 16 times in the span of 5 games. The fact that we even won 2 of them and were the dumbest coaching decision in the history of sports away from a 3rd is actually pretty impressive with respect to the rest of the team.

Pratt has only thrown 9 picks in the last 2 seasons. And he can run. He has 27 rushing TDs by himself in his career. I don't think he's the best QB in the country or anything like that, but I think he's good enough to win a lot of games with the talent he'll have around him here.

Advertisement
I think he's plenty competent enough to not throw the ball to the other team and complete a high percentage of passes, which is really all we're going to need to be very good next year.

If you put Michael Pratt on this exact team over the summer and he stays healthy, I think we're likely 9-1. The defense is that good, and the OL is that good. I don't think the depth is good enough to be a legitimate title contender or anything yet, but we are just above average QB play away from being somewhere in the neighborhood of a Top 15 team.

We turned the ball over 16 times in the span of 5 games. The fact that we even won 2 of them and were the dumbest coaching decision in the history of sports away from a 3rd is actually pretty impressive with respect to the rest of the team.

Pratt has only thrown 9 picks in the last 2 seasons. And he can run. He has 27 rushing TDs by himself in his career. I don't think he's the best QB in the country or anything like that, but I think he's good enough to win a lot of games with the talent he'll have around him here.
Based on what I have seen, Im not a big fan, but I do agree on the turnovers. We beat NCST and GT if our guy doesnt throw 3 picks each game.

With TVD a complete bust, Mario is going to need a competent veteran quarterback to lead the team through the season next year. As much as we like Emory, that's probably not him. I suspect that Cristobal is going to be on the clock next year. People with investment capital are going to expect a ten win season with that Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man schedule we have.

Advertisement
Working Stock Market GIF by Adult Swim

Advertisement
Back