Stock

Sugarcane521

Sophomore
I bought stock in CMC but I'm currently not buying anymore but I'm also not selling either. Just curious what everyone else is doing. Simpler way to get vibes on here without the BS

Advertisement
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hold.
I can hang in there after going against the "easy money" bet last week.

Advertisement
Tell me who the quarterback is gonna be next year and I'll let you know.
Nope!

Have to go in blind. No fun if you know the QB.

I am keeping my stock. It’s low and not selling low especially since there is potential for it to go up significantly.

I am actually going to buy some extra stock because it’s so low on the penny.

Buying an extra 100 shares at $69 dollars.

Sold it all last year middle of the season. Bought some more when he hired Dawson. Will wait to see what happens with Dawson/new OC/QB/recruiting class before making a decision to buy more or sell it all.

Advertisement
Mario is to a good OC/QB

As Blockbuster was to Netflix

Yeah that doesn't really make sense, but I see the point you're going for.

The OC thing is a lot more important. Message board laundry bros put way more stock into the Mario relationship with a QB than the actual players do. No QBs are scared of Mario, at least nowhere near as scared as they'd be if they didn't agree with the OC. So if Dawson leaves and he can't get a dude with a good track record to come down, it'll be dicey.

If it's still Dawson, I'm sure they'll get a starter level kid in the portal.

I'll make it even easier....if the QB here next year is Michael Pratt, I'm buying every single ounce of stock I can find.

If it's Emory Williams, I'm probably very cautiously holding what I already have.

Yeah that doesn't really make sense, but I see the point you're going for.

The OC thing is a lot more important. Message board laundry bros put way more stock into the Mario relationship with a QB than the actual players do. No QBs are scared of Mario, at least nowhere near as scared as they'd be if they didn't agree with the OC. So if Dawson leaves and he can't get a dude with a good track record to come down, it'll be dicey.

If it's still Dawson, I'm sure they'll get a starter level kid in the portal.

I'll make it even easier....if the QB here next year is Michael Pratt, I'm buying every single ounce of stock I can find.

If it's Emory Williams, I'm probably very cautiously holding what I already have.
You are that high on Pratt? I think that is exactly who we get but he is nothing more than a game manager and I dont see us taking the next step. Unless of course 8-4 is the next step. He would at least protect the ball, and a ton can be said about that.

Advertisement
Back