Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Throw in Microsoft or Costco in that group
Costco I own but agreed needs to split… boss (makes his living trading stocks) thought PLTR wasn’t a good stock, can make money though… nvidia we talked today is over inflated. Everyone needing to have them in their portfolio is propping the price up in his eyes. He sold his positions awhile ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nowhere near ATH. Probably has plenty room to run. $25 would be 75%. Maybe I’ll just leave my initial investment at that point. $25-30 there are plenty early investors happy to pull profit though.
I'm riding all the way... Could be Trillion $ company

Who would thunk last year the S&P would be approaching 5000 this early in the year.
The mkt. is making us all look like geniuses…I own VOO which is Vanguard’s S&P and it’s up 20% for the year.
Albert Einstein Vintage GIF by US National Archives

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The S&P will hit resistance at 5000, but it will happen and eventually go up from there. This may be a good time for a pause after major companies have reported and we gained.

I'm in Baba, Tencent, Lukin ... Chinese market is due for a rally.
China is in a bad place with companies like AAPL leaving…however their electric car industry is ahead of ours, but there are restrictions on imports.

Advertisement
Back