Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Have any small caps tech recommendations?

MongoDB
Appfolio
Paycom

Not sure if these are public:
Dropbox
Toast

I’m sure I could find others.

If you want me to look over tech, I don’t mind. I invest based on personal knowledge most of the time. Paycom is the only one above that I haven’t used. I’m also a tech executive with 25years of experience in the space.

Advertisement
MongoDB
Appfolio
Paycom

Dropbox
Toast

If you want me to look over tech, I don’t mind. I invest based on personal knowledge most of the time. Paycom is the only one above that I haven’t used. I’m also a tech executive with 25years of experience in the space

Will have to buy some mongodb. Been eyeing them for awhile now. It’s considered mid cap now though.

MongoDB
Appfolio
Paycom

Dropbox
Toast

If you want me to look over tech, I don’t mind. I invest based on personal knowledge most of the time. Paycom is the only one above that I haven’t used. I’m also a tech executive with 25years of experience in the space.
Hearing Toast from few random people. Known for over a year....All by word of mouth. No one big mentions it. Why do you like them?

Advertisement
Hearing Toast from few random people. Known for over a year....All by word of mouth. No one big mentions it. Why do you like them?
They have a good solution for small retail restaurants and stores. Better than Square and the Out of the Box solutions from merchant banks. Over the years, many of these companies have sold to the merchant bank companies which more or less kills them.

They have a good solution for small retail restaurants and stores. Better than Square and the Out of the Box solutions from merchant banks. Over the years, many of these companies have sold to the merchant bank companies which more or less kills them.
I actually ask waiters if they use Toast.. Been about 50% now.

This may be an opportunity to buy. I’m watching AAPL.
Yes. AAPL is always a buy on dips. It typically dips upon the release of hyped hardware and buying then has always been a good idea. This new VR headset release is a great opportunity.

Advertisement

I actually ask waiters if they use Toast.. Been about 50% now.

A couple places I order take out uses them. Seems pretty smooth on that end.

IMG_5370.png
Beautiful 1 month chart. South Carolina and merger should be fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
09:30USDAverage Hourly Earnings (MoM)(Jan) TRADE NOW0.6% 3.060.3%0.4%
09:30USDLabor Force Participation Rate(Jan)62.5% --62.5%
09:30USDAverage Weekly Hours(Jan) TRADE NOW34.1-2.2434.334.3
09:30USDU6 Underemployment Rate(Jan)7.2% --7.1%
09:30USDNonfarm Payrolls(Jan) TRADE NOW353K2.62180K333K
09:30USDAverage Hourly Earnings (YoY)(Jan) TRADE NOW4.5% 3.434.1%4.1%
09:30USDUnemployment Rate(Jan) TRADE NOW3.7% -0.573.8%3.7%
the mayor GIF by ABC Network

The average American and new workplace employees are the beneficiaries

Advertisement