Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Any thoughts on MSPR right here? I missed adding at $1. Looks like it’s starting to form a nice little support in the area.

Advertisement
Great news for Mullen! They have a signed 600 van order with a Amazon delivery partner. As I see it, this is still not the actual Fortune 500 company because that is supposed to be a telecom company and they are modifying vehicles for that company.

This is a huge step as it is an income stream to help Mullen develop their infrastructure to bring their MULLEN FIVE to the market.

.........Bad news in this update. Could get really ugly short term.

VANCOUVER, BC, July 11, 2022 /CNW/ - DESERT MOUNTAIN ENERGY CORP. (the "Company") (TSXV: DME) (OTC: DMEHF) (Frankfurt: QM01) From the President of the Company.

The Company is pleased to announce that the rig has been released to us and will be mobilized to our Gunnar Dome prospect in Arizona. The intended depth of this well is 4,500'+- and is designed to test all zones to the top Granite Formation. We will be utilizing our same successful drilling procedures, including multiple casing strings designed to protect all zones and the environment. Our geologic modelling suggests that the gas composition should contain high concentrations of nitrogen. At this point, we would anticipate initially running any commercial quantities of helium through the plant currently under construction by GENERON.

The Company feels that since this is a documented domal structure with closure on all sides the well has been situated to take maximum advantage of the trapping mechanisms of the underlying formations.

The helium processing plant construction continues and assembly by GENERON will be shipped to us via our trucking company upon completion. When finished, the plant will be situated on property that the Company currently owns and is not subject to any form of lease agreements. The Company continues to be contacted by numerous entities looking to secure some percentage level of helium from us when we go into production. As of today, other than for the USFCR documents to allow us to get paid the same day as transport, we have not signed any long-term contracts. We have multiple ongoing discussions with company's whom we have signed MDNAs and therefore, will not be making any comments concerning those negotiations or the methodology for pricing. It is our goal to have no account receivables in relation to helium production.

With regards to future hydrogen production, we have signed MDNAs and are actively working to develop a long-term strategy and look forward to having announcements on that sector within the next 30-45 days. This sector by its very nature must be considered as a long-term possible factor for the Company.

The Company was notified by Chevelon Minerals LLC., the owner of the McCauley family minerals, that a company which had previously attempted to lease from the family was making a claim that a valid lease with them was already in play.

The Company, early in its due diligence with Chevelon Minerals LLC., had been advised by the McCauley family that, after the material requirements of this prior lease had not been met, they had restructured their mineral ownership and placed the leases in question into Chevlon Minerals LLC. The representative also stated that they would work with the company in defence of the title and leases that Desert Mountain Energy Corp. has with them. For the record, the Company has paid Chevelon Minerals LLC. in excess of $33,000.00 for the leases it currently has of record which includes the lease under wells 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Advertisement
I believe TLT will be the trade of the week..investors will go to bonds for safety…jmo
Earnings are going to lower going forward
Inflation numbers tomorrow
The Dollar and Euro are even. It’s a good time to go to Europe guys…

.........Bad news in this update. Could get really ugly short term.

VANCOUVER, BC, July 11, 2022 /CNW/ - DESERT MOUNTAIN ENERGY CORP. (the "Company") (TSXV: DME) (OTC: DMEHF) (Frankfurt: QM01) From the President of the Company.

The Company is pleased to announce that the rig has been released to us and will be mobilized to our Gunnar Dome prospect in Arizona. The intended depth of this well is 4,500'+- and is designed to test all zones to the top Granite Formation. We will be utilizing our same successful drilling procedures, including multiple casing strings designed to protect all zones and the environment. Our geologic modelling suggests that the gas composition should contain high concentrations of nitrogen. At this point, we would anticipate initially running any commercial quantities of helium through the plant currently under construction by GENERON.

The Company feels that since this is a documented domal structure with closure on all sides the well has been situated to take maximum advantage of the trapping mechanisms of the underlying formations.

The helium processing plant construction continues and assembly by GENERON will be shipped to us via our trucking company upon completion. When finished, the plant will be situated on property that the Company currently owns and is not subject to any form of lease agreements. The Company continues to be contacted by numerous entities looking to secure some percentage level of helium from us when we go into production. As of today, other than for the USFCR documents to allow us to get paid the same day as transport, we have not signed any long-term contracts. We have multiple ongoing discussions with company's whom we have signed MDNAs and therefore, will not be making any comments concerning those negotiations or the methodology for pricing. It is our goal to have no account receivables in relation to helium production.

With regards to future hydrogen production, we have signed MDNAs and are actively working to develop a long-term strategy and look forward to having announcements on that sector within the next 30-45 days. This sector by its very nature must be considered as a long-term possible factor for the Company.

The Company was notified by Chevelon Minerals LLC., the owner of the McCauley family minerals, that a company which had previously attempted to lease from the family was making a claim that a valid lease with them was already in play.

The Company, early in its due diligence with Chevelon Minerals LLC., had been advised by the McCauley family that, after the material requirements of this prior lease had not been met, they had restructured their mineral ownership and placed the leases in question into Chevlon Minerals LLC. The representative also stated that they would work with the company in defence of the title and leases that Desert Mountain Energy Corp. has with them. For the record, the Company has paid Chevelon Minerals LLC. in excess of $33,000.00 for the leases it currently has of record which includes the lease under wells 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Oh boy.

Just added a couple today. Looks like the support is falling apart.

I've been saying since $2.80 or whatever that I felt that it would drift back under $1.50 at some point. I will be interested in adding more then.

I think I might have another interesting play that is similar to MSPR in that it's a SPAC that has been unfairly beaten up in this environment, except this one is profitable and growing and trades well. I will circle back.

Advertisement
Any of you guys on here have any experience with any of the Metaverses out there? Have a neighbor who is swearing by this TCG Metaverse that's about to hit Alpha. Hadn't heard about it before but did a little research and seems to look pretty cool. Graphically in another universe compared to Sandbox and Decentraland. Just curious if anyone here has any experience with Metaverse in general or this particular one.

I've been saying since $2.80 or whatever that I felt that it would drift back under $1.50 at some point. I will be interested in adding more then.

I think I might have another interesting play that is similar to MSPR in that it's a SPAC that has been unfairly beaten up in this environment, except this one is profitable and growing and trades well. I will circle back.

Whoops “interesting play” was Ironsource symbol “IS.” Merger announced today up 55%. I only had time to take maybe 25% of my intended position on it yesterday.

Last edited:

She's coming back down to my limit order. About 30 cents to go and I may call myself business partners with Mr. Ruiz!

Advertisement
It looks like the mkt. was expecting high inflation numbers, or we would be crushed. Biden needs to open ALL NAT.GAS PIPELINES? A lot of trucks can run on LNG..The Dems are horrible on messaging.
Still buying PFE calls as China and India are getting slammed by the new omicron variant. PFE selling its oral covid pill even though it’s not as effective as the vaccine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Buy Twitter if you think Elon Musk will be forced by the courts to buy Twitter at the agreed upon $54.20 a share offer price.

We can’t pass the semi-conductor bill because the opposition party doesn’t want Biden to have a win.
Even something that will help the economy and will make us safer from China is a political football.

We can’t pass the semi-conductor bill because the opposition party doesn’t want Biden to have a win.
Even something that will help the economy and will make us safer from China is a political football.

What is the "official" reason for the delay?

If it was my decision, I would question whether this was corporate welfare for very profitable companies.

Advertisement
Back