Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
I/2 hour after the rate hike, there is a Fed conference.. plenty of dancing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They announce the rate hike, we spike.
Then they hash it around overnight and we sink.
The traders made money.

They announce the rate hike, we spike.
Then they hash it around overnight and we sink.
The traders made money.

Powell is still trying to be a politician instead of a central banker. He wasnt strong enough in his language and comments. Also, realistically, he is tightening so late that we may already be in a recession. Housing starts were abysmal.

Advertisement
It's going down with the rest of the market. At $5.48, I don't think we've seen the bottom just yet. Hopefully they maintain that div level, because it is a sweet deal for investors.

I think the div is relatively safe. It was already taken from .25 to .22 during covid, and they never bought it back up. Could they lower it again? Sure, it's possible. But even at .20 it's still a great yield.

I think the div is relatively safe. It was already taken from .25 to .22 during covid, and they never bought it back up. Could they lower it again? Sure, it's possible. But even at .20 it's still a great yield.
I tell people to stay away from Disney because they took away their div and have yet to bring it back.

Advertisement
1655421923782.png

Again,this is a speculative play, but Mullen $MULN is due for a joint PR with a F500 company by the end of the month regarding a van order. Also, CEO has said he is talking with CEOs of OEM manufacturers regarding the licensing of his battery tech...not just in cars.

Anyways, I am in this as a very long term investment. But, it could be due for a nice pump by the end of the month if youre looking for something like that short term.

Advertisement
Back