Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

I am looking for good high market cap stocks, preferably dividend paying. I am always long. I don’t frequently trade.

So far, I like the levels of cell providers (T,VZ) cable (CMCST) chemical manufacturing (MMM, DOW) energy (XOM, DUK) pharmaceuticals (BMY, MRK)
Not sure I’m into cable. But good divi

Advertisement
Permabear still here, my views havent changed, still going lower for the summer, we are headed for a recession, maybe stagflation.

As I wrote a few pages ago, we have lots and lots of negatives, literally zero positives, and an economically incompetent administration that is clueless on how to handle inflation. When some of the negatives go away, or some positives emerge (lower valuations, China fully opens up, the war on fossil fuels curbs, etc. etc.) I would change my mind.

Guys, sorry that I have to admit that I have been too positive, I am changing my opinion further into negative territory.

Advertisement
I am looking for good high market cap stocks, preferably dividend paying. I am always long. I don’t frequently trade.

So far, I like the levels of cell providers (T,VZ) cable (CMCST) chemical manufacturing (MMM, DOW) energy (XOM, DUK) pharmaceuticals (BMY, MRK)

I like NLY for yield ($10B MC).

The M1 in it's current form as far as I know isn't designed to compete for data center, gaming, or crypto mining market share. Apple has never targeted any of those in the past but who knows what future generations of Apple ARM chips bring. They seem to be locked into their retail focused ecosystem of apps and products. Bigger margins, less competition.

Ha right off the back off the M2 announcement.

Advertisement
I like NLY for yield ($10B MC).
I remember saying if it drops below $7 I’m buying… still haven’t convinced myself to buy..

Tesla possible 3:1 split… I’ve bought pre split and made a ton on Tesla the first time. But with google/Amazon and the current market.. think it’s better to wait and see. I thought Amazon at 2100 was a steal but after the split 🤷🏼‍♂️… due time it will be fine no doubt

I remember saying if it drops below $7 I’m buying… still haven’t convinced myself to buy..

Tesla possible 3:1 split… I’ve bought pre split and made a ton on Tesla the first time. But with google/Amazon and the current market.. think it’s better to wait and see. I thought Amazon at 2100 was a steal but after the split 🤷🏼‍♂️… due time it will be fine no doubt
It’s 6.53! I don’t know how much lower it is going.

Advertisement
bought the vix, but not enough to cover loses...But it helps.
I believe the mkt. is down in anticipation of June and July's rate hikes = inflation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back