Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Foot traffic down in retail stores because of gas prices…online gaming and shopping could get a bump.

Advertisement
Some talking heads on cnbc we’re saying that buyback’s,that Amazon is going to do, are minuscule compared to other companies like AAPL.
Still, more retail buyers will be able to hold shares.

Bought more BRPHF. Really have done little DD other than skim this board on it.

Nasdaq listing coming soon?

When do they disclose their holdings officially?
NASDAQ listing (GLXY) normally 6-8 weeks. They announced 6 weeks ago, so anytime now. More detailed financial information should also be made public due to NASDAQ disclosure requirements.

Advertisement
Bought more BRPHF. Really have done little DD other than skim this board on it.

Nasdaq listing coming soon?

When do they disclose their holdings officially?
NASDAQ listing (GLXY) normally 6-8 weeks. They announced 6 weeks ago, so anytime now. More detailed financial information should also be made public due to NASDAQ disclosure requirements.

Every time it's gone under $11 I've added as much as I can and pushed the price back over. I just wish it wasn't so thin so I could have gotten more.

I've converted (sold crypto, bought BRPHF) a good amount of crypto into GLXY as well.

Last edited:
For those who bought on the way down, we will see record highs again..even if it’s 2003.
Stocks were expecting the .25 hike.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bought more PST which is shorting the 7-10 yield bond. If bonds go higher, the old bonds are worth less and PST goes higher.
It is an inverse leveraged position, but I think we will have a number of rate hikes because of inflation...jmo.
Amazon finished a deal to buy MGM...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back