Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Knowing him, he'll buy something to flip, like cars from the auction.

I keep trying to encourage him to actually invest, but I can't be too judgemental, he's doing quite well for himself.
Honestly, if that is what he knows that is probably best for him.

I can go and tell you a great stock right now that has great fundamentals and great technicals. However, lots of things can change over a couple years. There could be some bad news that pops up and tanks the stock or numerous other things that are impossible to foresee from so far out. So even if a stock looks to be a great buy today, it may not be good when you look back it in a couple years. So if he isn't into stocks and isn't going to be tracking this stock closely over the next few years and doesn't have the experience to be able to recognize warning signs. Me telling him a great stock right now is almost useless to him.

Advertisement
I'm trying to tell you guys...

MULN

Mullen Automotive

It's been a great week for me and it's about to get a whole lot better.

All ears. Why Mullen Automotive?
It's got crazy momentum right now as a short term play. Pushing for a short squeeze. Lots of attention. Was trashed by institutional shorts since Nov. Went down sub 1 from 15. Has gone from 1 to 2.90 at end of Friday after touching 3.20 midday. Held at 2.80 support strongly more than once in the afternoon.

Options trading volume off the charts. Over 400million shares trading on the day.

As a company. Their Mullen FIVE was named top EV SUV this year at LA car show.
Looking to deliver EV fleet vans Q2. SUV in a couple years.
Over 120 international patents.
Reported they tested their battery to go 600 miles. Was able to get 450 miles on a 17 minute charge.

But yes..it's momentum right now. It is trending on Reddit, Stock twits, Google. I see it as a very high reward short term investment and if you're willing to hold or trade it for a few years...it COULD be a windfall stock.

Advertisement
Should start getting some wind in our sails Q2

A completion rig will start work in 3 to 4 weeks, sampling results will be published when that work is accomplished.

1647862636081.png

Ok, so I was on my phone about to go to bed last night when I wrote about Mullen (MULN). Here is a better recap of why I am invested and making tons of money on it right now:

Squeeze potential- Mullen Automotive is one of the most shorted companies in U.S. Warrant chain is stacked. Large amount of FTD'S (Naked Short unknown).

ER Forecast for March-Analysts expect 300%+ increase (Year vs Year)

EV Startup - Only one under double digits in a Hot Sector

$450 mil Govt Incentive Loan in progress

PILOT Approved (incentive for creating US jobs)

New Battery tech. Longest Range and safest.

Plans to license out battery. (imo, this is big. The battery tech. is more valuable than the beautiful car it's going in)

American Job Creator in Mississippi (~800)

Recently purchased manufacturing facility in Memphis with NO DEBT.

Cars and Cargo Vans with pre-orders

Most searched Ticker - Top Trending Small Cap on Fintwit

Huge SM activity (Trending on most platforms) Watchers have exploded

Huge Volume - Monday seen 500M+, multiple 400M+ days since

Large number of positive articles this past week. Let's see what comes this week!

Do your DD, but the FOMO might be getting real on this one.

Last edited:
Ok, so I was on my phone about to go to bed last night when I wrote about Mullen (MULN). Here is a better recap of why I am invested and making tons of money on it right now:

Squeeze potential- Mullen Automotive is one of the most shorted companies in U.S. Warrant chain is stacked. Large amount of FTD'S (Naked Short unknown).

Plans to license out battery. (imo, this is big. The battery tech. is more valuable than the beautiful car it's going in)

Huge SM activity (Trending on most platforms) Watchers here exploded

Large number of positive articles this past week. Let's see what comes this week!

.6 to 3.6 - a lot of shorts covered already though, no?

Advertisement

Huge SM activity (Trending on most platforms) Watchers have exploded

Ok nibbling under $3. Haven't been to Vegas in a minute.

BRPHF up 10% right now and 45% last five days. We have BTC breaking out and LUNA near ATH (Galaxy owns a ton of both). Earnings coming up in a week, with possible Bitgo/uplist closings.

Everything is coming together at the same time and I'm looking for another 50 to 100% move to the upside in the next couple weeks.

DISCLAIMER: I own a ****load of BRPHF. Of course, perform your own DD.

Advertisement
Fed Chairman Powel speaks tomorrow morning. I'm expecting him to want to keep raising rates to bring inflation down. [He actually said so already]
The market is still rising into interest rate hikes, possibly believing the economy is strong enough to handle this.
GL

BRPHF up 10% right now and 45% last five days. We have BTC breaking out and LUNA near ATH (Galaxy owns a ton of both). Earnings coming up in a week, with possible Bitgo/uplist closings.

Everything is coming together at the same time and I'm looking for another 50 to 100% move to the upside in the next couple weeks.

DISCLAIMER: I own a ****load of BRPHF. Of course, perform your own DD.

FIFY:

BRPHF up 18% right now and 54% last five days.

Pete Carroll Nfl GIF by Seattle Seahawks

Disclaimer: I own a metric ****ton of BRPHF :)

Advertisement
$LUNA:

wasAVAX added to anchor collateral options, it’s populating. So now you can collateralize a UST loan on anchor with Luna, ETH, and AVAX… Also here is a screenshot of bAtom from twitter while they were either testing or put it up briefly by accident. So ATOM going live soon. LFG:

6E9585FB-4443-43A3-93B0-D1F3CC609064.jpeg

Advertisement
Back