Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

On a positive note, are any of you using the Anchor Protocol to earn 19.5% as discussed ad nauseam here by me?

I am kicking the tires on a totally degenerate but exciting strategy right now with aUST and Mirror. Let me know and I will share. Don't want to bother if no one is into it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a positive note, are any of you using the Anchor Protocol to earn 19.5% as discussed ad nauseam here by me?

I am kicking the tires on a totally degenerate but exciting strategy right now with aUST and Mirror. Let me know and I will share. Don't want to bother if no one is into it.
I have a small chunk of UST in Anchor. It's just sitting there so I'm curious to hear what you're testing out. I like the "totally degenerate" qualifier LOL, got my attention with that one

Moar sanctions to be announced shortly. Watch Pootie reaching out for an agreement. He’s facing protests at home and more troops going into NATO allies that border Russia.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When you flip both Cardano and Solana in the same day. #7
3C56E0AA-9AC0-4928-8E6B-1DBACC107829.jpeg

Advertisement
This is a major major deal

The fact is Luna / UST are still far more difficult to acquire (in the US anyway) than any of the other top assets, and yet here we are!

I am so glad that you brought Luna to our attention when you did.

Can't wait to take out Ripple.

All the sanctions will initially hurt the mkt.
the Russian Ruble is collapsing..

Advertisement
New vertical.

This would be considered their first "miss" on helium but they believe it's part of 10 square mile hydrogen field which will prove up with more digs. They said it's the first "green hydrogen" field in north America meaning it's free of hydrocarbons and sulfur which is corrosive. That being said expect this well to stay capped for a few years. Green hydrogen is still in an infancy of use and they would need to prove up the rest of the field and have enough capex to start another operation. As the book grows though this certainly makes them more attractive as an acquisition to a company like Linde down the road.

Advertisement
Back