Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
we can never have 2 nice days in a row for Galaxy.

Remember we are just buying time until the uplist and BitGo acquisition closes. Then the next 24 months are what I'm very interested in.

All things considered, I'd say the market/portfolio is holding up pretty well off the news... so far.

Remember we are just buying time until the uplist and BitGo acquisition closes. Then the next 24 months are what I'm very interested in.

All things considered, I'd say the market/portfolio is holding up pretty well off the news... so far.
oh no doubt.. i still havent sold a single share. agree BTC abd BRP recovered nicely ...

Advertisement

What are your thoughts on Putin's apparent semi embrace of crypto? Also, India approving albeit with a hefty tax?

What are your thoughts on Putin's apparent semi embrace of crypto? Also, India approving albeit with a hefty tax?

He's a bad actor and we don't know his intentions, so I don't find it investible. That said from a macro perspective, any level of government adoption and regulation, even overboard, is a net positive. The market likes to have its questions answered.

Advertisement
He's a bad actor and we don't know his intentions, so I don't find it investible. That said from a macro perspective, any level of government adoption and regulation, even overboard, is a net positive. The market likes to have its questions answered.
Agree, the fact that Russia and India are lending credence to crypto legitimacy is a real strong catalyst for bullish sentiment. I would expect China to change it's position.

I am glad to see that this topic is still being discussed after some time, and many experienced traders share their experiences with others. I've been dealing in cryptocurrency on my own and also with a broker for several years now. Recently, tokens became popular, and many experienced traders were cautious about them. I bought just one and started a large-scale business with it. I track the value all the time, using https://recentcoin.com/token/polydoge-polydoge-0x8a953cfe, and thanks to that, I can control my income.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like where things stand with BTC & LUNA as it looks like we’ve seen their respective floors.

Only hope to see things begin to pick up with more and more government interest.

Advertisement
Back