Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Been getting a lot of DMs so here it is:

If you can buy LUNA on an exchange (Binance for example) where you have an account, that's easiest. Otherwise...

1. Luna - $LUNA helps power $UST, which is the stablecoin of the Terra ecosystem; LUNA is the coin that collateralizes and facilitates stability -- as demand for UST increases (which is driven for demand of DeFi services within the ecosystem - e.g.: Mirror, which is growing incredibly fast and is basically a synthetic assets protocol, and Anchor which is a high-yield savings protocol.
    1. Helpful overview video:
    2. White paper: https://terra.money/Terra_White_paper.pdf
    3. How to buy:
      1. Coinbase or KuCoin app (Coinbase is more legitimate, but requires purchase of $MIR, and a follow-up step)
      2. Create a Terra wallet (https://station.terra.money/) and use your iPhone for this. Make sure you save your seed phrase and password.
      3. Stake LUNA via Terra Station and earn airdrops; to do so...
      4. Link your Terra wallet to the Mirror, Pylon and Anchor dashboards: terra.mirror.finance/gov & docs.anchorprotocol.com (Orion, Nebula & more coming soon...)
      1. Create MetaMask wallet on Google Chrome (download extension when prompted). Send $MIR to MetaMask -> then from MetaMask to Terra wallet. Convert $MIR to $LUNA to stake using the Orion.money validator

FYI I convert all my MIR airdrops right into LUNA, as well as all my staking rewards... every few weeks. ANC and MINE (I LOVE MINE) I have been keeping. Starting to think I should be holding the MIR as well. The set up looks good.

Edit: bought MIR tonight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Interesting area here for AGEN. Clear resistance since last September around the $5.30 area. I don't love that it couldn't hold above this resistance on last week's push so I'm going to book some profit on this now and ride out the rest. If we see a clear rejection again, there will likely be more buying opportunities to compound profits.
View attachment 148226

Closed at $6.26 today.

Advertisement
ALTS:

I like LUNA, CELO, and LINK right here right now. LTH's.

6.69, 2.54, 15.93

CELO is RIPPING this am. It doubled while I was eating breakfast and hasn't stopped since.

$34, $10.05, $24.75

45 days:

+408%, +295%, +55%

CELO article on side, won't direct link:

Last edited:
CELO is RIPPING this am. It doubled while I was eating breakfast and hasn't stopped since.

$34, $10.05, $24.75

45 days:

+408%, +295%, +55%

CELO article on side, won't direct link:

Any indication on what caused the spike? I didn’t get to check anything until the end of the day today and it had already slid back under 7 (assuming heavy selling to lead the pull back)

Any indication on what caused the spike? I didn’t get to check anything until the end of the day today and it had already slid back under 7 (assuming heavy selling to lead the pull back)

Profit taking on a huge spike. That's crypto for ya.

Also wow @ $AGEN it's on a quite a heater. I have some calls that were up 37% today.

4 steps forward 3 steps back.

APPS crushed, CELH pulled back. I need to get better at leaving more cash in reserves.
5 steps forward this time. Already rebounded to take my options account to an ATH. CELH, PENN, PLTR and DKNG calls did the heavy lifting. Back to 1/3 cash , and money in the bank. Big winner was PENN calls @ 320%, still holding some others at 240%.

Starting to build call positions on MSOS for 6-9 months down the road. Looking for new targets or pullbacks on previous targets. Next project is build a crypto position. Likely going to limit this to ETH , BRPHF, and BTC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
5 steps forward this time. Already rebounded to take my options account to an ATH. CELH, PENN, PLTR and DKNG calls did the heavy lifting. Back to 1/3 cash , and money in the bank. Big winner was PENN calls @ 320%, still holding some others at 240%.

Starting to build call positions on MSOS for 6-9 months down the road. Looking for new targets or pullbacks on previous targets. Next project is build a crypto position. Likely going to limit this to ETH , BRPHF, and BTC.

LUNA.

What exchange would you recommend these days? I still have old Kucoin and Bittrex accounts from years ago. I have an original binance account but not the US one.
Good! Use the Binance (be sure to use a VPN and set yourself to another country). You can buy it there, then transfer it to Terra Station to stake and get rewards and airdrops. There is going to be a tsunami of airdrops coming soon. Has anyone here gone and done their DD on LUNA after all my repeated recs? I've been waiting for someone to figure out why it's got such a great chance to moon on their own.

Good! Use the Binance (be sure to use a VPN and set yourself to another country). You can buy it there, then transfer it to Terra Station to stake and get rewards and airdrops. There is going to be a tsunami of airdrops coming soon. Has anyone here gone and done their DD on LUNA after all my repeated recs? I've been waiting for someone to figure out why it's got such a great chance to moon on their own.
/insert raised hand emoji

Advertisement
Curious what the board’s feelings are on Solana. It definitely looks like I missed the boat on that one. After experiencing the ridiculous gas fees on the Ethereum network I really like these alts that build on the defi principles but have a focus on keeping fees low.

Curious what the board’s feelings are on Solana. It definitely looks like I missed the boat on that one. After experiencing the ridiculous gas fees on the Ethereum network I really like these alts that build on the defi principles but have a focus on keeping fees low.

Big fan, missed the boat, should have listed to Novo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back