Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
After seeing Novogratz continue to be a non believer in ADA, I trimmed off my profit from those holdings and put them into LUNA. As another poster said a bit ago…if you’re ever in PA beers are on me.

Have you DL'd the Terra Station app and delegated your LUNA a validator yet? Then you can connect your Terra Station wallet to MIR, ANC and PYLON and get the airdrops.

Michael Burry is betting against Cathie Wood. Burry, the investor whose anticipation of the U.S. subprime crash was made famous by “The Big Short,” revealed an investment in put options on the Ark Innovation E.T.F.. Ark is run by Cathie Wood, a tech bull with a cult following whose fund soared on investments in Tesla and other high-flying assets but has seen choppier performance of late. Burry doesn’t understand the fundamentals of the “innovation space,” she said.

Advertisement
So far just dipping a toe. Still taking it all in but I am planning on doing so

Well, you need to ASAP as you're losing free money amigo. That's the most important part. You will get staking rewards, and and weekly airdrops from ANC, MIR and MINE. In the last two weeks my ANC is up 43% and my MINE is up about 200%. And those tokens that I got from staking LUNA were free. This is the whole point of the LUNAverse as they call it.

Also, there are potentially 30-50 other protocols that are going to start airdropping over the next year. The initial genesis drops are the biggest, so you want to be in. I can DM you a tutorial if you like.

Lot of solid rabbit hole stuff on the twitters. Start with Do who originated the project.

Last edited:
Options only account up 34% in 3 weeks. Only long calls for now.

PLTR options up 52%
CELH options up 42%

Picked up the following today
APPS 66$ 9-24-21 calls
DKNG 55$ 11-19-21 calls
MSOS 45$ 6-17-22 calls

Big Losers
HL dumped it all 50-60% loss
4 steps forward 3 steps back.

APPS crushed, CELH pulled back. I need to get better at leaving more cash in reserves.

Advertisement
Well, you need to ASAP as you're losing free money amigo. That's the most important part. You will get staking rewards, and and weekly airdrops from ANC, MIR and MINE. In the last two weeks my ANC is up 43% and my MINE is up about 200%. And those tokens that I got from staking LUNA were free. This is the whole point of the LUNAverse as they call it.

Also, there are potentially 30-50 other protocols that are going to start airdropping over the next year. The initial genesis drops are the biggest, so you want to be in. I can DM you a tutorial if you like.

Lot of solid rabbit hole stuff on the twitters. Start with Do who originated the project.

Would you mind DMing me that as well?

ALTS:

I like LUNA, CELO, and LINK right here right now. LTH's.

6.69, 2.54, 15.93

33 days. $LUNA. Won't stop.

From $6.69 to $30.00

+348%

A quadruple and a half. Amazing. CIS Stock and Crypto Mt. Rushmore. :)

MINE (our Pylon airdrop) has also tripled+ in that time. From .060 to .217 as of now. Only place I know to get a quote on it is here:

Could seriously end up at $2.

Advertisement
Call options giveth- and much more often call options taketh away

Sell puts sell puts sell put sell puts

It's a grind, but a great way to supercharge your portfolio's annual return.

Edit: I should also say you have to have a fair amount of margin/cash on had to backstop it, and you want to do it in a rising market.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was just looking at MINE a few hours ago trying to decide if I should invest and stake.

Every word I read makes me believe more and more in the LUNA ecosystem. There are parts of it I still can't wrap my head around, but its fascinating. The tech seems phenomenal, and the passion of the community is unmatched. That twitter thread makes a very compelling case for MINE. Read about how their UST stable coin... stays stable. Sneak peek: they BURN LUNA to keep it pegged. I think I posted a simple video tutorial somewhere above. Again, they BURN LUNA... aka decrease the supply.

Besides free weekly ANC and MIR drops, and the other 30-40 future airdrops from protocols in the pipeline, I received the genesis MINE airdrop, the weekly MINE airdrops, and I went in for a nice slug at .065 so doing well to form a legitimate position. I staked it all. The most interesting part is that this stuff is still really hard to buy. Even LUNA isn't easy yet. Once LUNA and all the protocols hit the big exchanges, and this machine starts rolling, it might never stop. LUNA is up 385% over the past 30 days, is up to the #12 crypto by market cap as I type this, but is still only worth $12.4B. Many people think it's destined to become the #3 crypto. Assuming it does, AND assuming crypto as a whole does not go up from here, that would mean it still has 5.5x to go, min. Of course crypto is not going to stay put, and this doesn't include the staking rewards, various airdrops, etc. that goose your return.

This beast is just getting started IMO. Remember one day, that we discussed it here first, and old 'crippy gave it to you at $6.68 :)

Every word I read makes me believe more and more in the LUNA ecosystem. There are parts of it I still can't wrap my head around, but its fascinating. The tech seems phenomenal, and the passion of the community is unmatched. That twitter thread makes a very compelling case for MINE. Read about how their UST stable coin... stays stable. Sneak peek: they BURN LUNA to keep it pegged. I think I posted a simple video tutorial somewhere above. Again, they BURN LUNA... aka decrease the supply.

Besides free weekly ANC and MIR drops, and the other 30-40 future airdrops from protocols in the pipeline, I received the genesis MINE airdrop, the weekly MINE airdrops, and I went in for a nice slug at .065 so doing well to form a legitimate position. I staked it all. The most interesting part is that this stuff is still really hard to buy. Even LUNA isn't easy yet. Once LUNA and all the protocols hit the big exchanges, and this machine starts rolling, it might never stop. LUNA is up 385% over the past 30 days, is up to the #12 crypto by market cap as I type this, but is still only worth $12.4B. Many people think it's destined to become the #3 crypto. Assuming it does, AND assuming crypto as a whole does not go up from here, that would mean it still has 5.5x to go, min. Of course crypto is not going to stay put, and this doesn't include the staking rewards, various airdrops, etc. that goose your return.

This beast is just getting started IMO. Remember one day, that we discussed it here first, and old 'crippy gave it to you at $6.68 :)
Yeah I missed that $6.68 by not being aware of this thread. Although, I did look at it when it was even less but Defi in general makes me nervous. Now I am seeing it pushing $30 🤦‍♂️

I have also been looking at CityCoins, specifically MiamiCoin MIA since it is the first one. I don’t know if it’s really going to go anywhere but it’s an interesting concept.

Advertisement
Back