Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Moved some money from VGT (info tech etf) into VAW (materials etf). Tech is getting a little too volatile for my liking right now.

Advertisement
Anybody know anything about VET (VeChain)? Didn't search the thread so apologies in advance if this one has already been squashed
Not much. People seem to think it has a lot of potential. Large cap at $15B+. I own a very small amount so never really cared to research more. I think you can stake it with the official vechainthor wallet.

Moved some money from VGT (info tech etf) into VAW (materials etf). Tech is getting a little too volatile for my liking right now.
This is a really smart move, methinks. I took a position in CPER and DBC (LOL) to hopefully use inflation to my advantage

Not much. People seem to think it has a lot of potential. Large cap at $15B+. I own a very small amount so never really cared to research more. I think you can stake it with the official vechainthor wallet.
I'll have to take some time and dig in later today. I'm not sure how far afield I want to wander in cryptos outside of my preferred few. This specific coin was rec'd to me by a friend, he's apparently 4x'd on it and thinks it will 4x again quickly. Couldn't really explain his logic as to why he believed this...hence my asking

Advertisement
@Cryptical Envelopment couple of updates on dmehf.

Wells 4,5,6 expected to have pressure and recovery assays in june.

Wells 1,2,3 expected to have resevoir estimate finalized in june.

Processing facility expected to be completed in the summer.

End user contacts expected to release in june. Theyve also registered as a federal contractor.

Will follow up later with even better news on potential end users.

VFF earnings monday AM before the bell.

TLRY (garbage imo) leading the sector today. Nice pop for VFF. I am hoping for increased market share on Monday. A new $23 PT was put out there today which is always good to see.

End user contacts expected to release in june. Theyve also registered as a federal contractor.

Thank you.

****coin bingo: took some small fliers on ZIL, DGB and THETA on the dips these last couple of days. And to @AutoCANE post, I like the VET chart and bought some today. Nothing huge.

Jes Macallan Dancing GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

@Cryptical Envelopment

Potential future end users (albeit a little down the road)

2024 Intels new 20B$ plant expectated to start production in the Phoenix area
2024 Taiwan Semi Conductor 12B$ plant expected to start production in the Phoenix area (with multiple more AZ plants in the plans)
2020 NXP opened a plant in the Phoenix area
Samsung has narrowed down to AZ/NY/Texas for another 17B$ plant

The surrounding Phoenix area is becoming a global hub for semiconductor manufacturing.

The proximity is a massive advantage for reasons i explained in prior post. Phoenix is less than 200 miles from the Holbrook basin.

Where things really get exciting is that the investor presentation is based on the low end crude helium price of 279$ per MCF. Grade 5.5 and Grade 6 Helium is selling for 3000$ MCF. Chip manufacturing requires the two highest purities of Helium. Grades 6 and Grades 5.5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back