Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Man I hope it’s a good one with the acquisition fully reflective. Still in it long but it has been a shaky couple of months. It would be nice to see some upward momentum.

I say this will all the love in my heart, my friend. Don't be a...

cat kitten GIF

:)

We OWN VFF. We're not here to trade it. We're not looking for a quick hit. Let management do its thing, eat market share, win the game or get acquired. Don't be watching it all day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really want to join the brphf party today finally but BTC looks like it could be headed back to 38k. Torn.

Looks like VFF earnings on 5-13. This is the earnings we wdre told to watch intently

Well, I think Galaxy is undervalued and is much for likely to 2x or 3x from here faster than BTC. Just my 2 cents. When you buy Galaxy you ARE buying BTC. And ETH. And LUNA. And their other investments in the sphere. And the businesses around crypto.

Why does everyone always make things an or? Why not an AND? Do 50/50 if you have two things you like!

I saw this will all the love in my heart, my friend. Don't be a...

cat kitten GIF

:)

We OWN VFF. We're not here to trade it. We're not looking for a quick hit. Let management do its thing, eat market share, win the game or get acquired. Don't be watching it all day.
It’s one of those that sits there and I kind of just let it be. TRIT is like that too. Just wait in lie for the pop.

Nike, on the other hand, has me questioning moving money into something else.

It’s one of those that sits there and I kind of just let it be. TRIT is like that too. Just wait in lie for the pop.

Nike, on the other hand, has me questioning moving money into something else.

TRIT has been a headache.

VFF is way up from where I bought it, rec'd it so it's earned some leeway.

Advertisement
Well, I think Galaxy is undervalued and is much for likely to 2x or 3x from here faster than BTC. Just my 2 cents. When you buy Galaxy you ARE buying BTC. And ETH. And LUNA. And their other investments in the sphere. And the businesses around crypto.

Why does everyone always make things an or? Why not an AND? Do 50/50 if you have two things you like
I've been thinking about shorting COIN and/or MSTR. They are both just too one dimensional.

On the other hand Galaxy is well diversified over the entire crypto universe (no pun intended). May not shoot to $400 a share anytime soon, but I don't see a steep decline either.

Attn all galaxy holders, Luna has been on a tear this weekend. Anyone else own LUNA?

Also, took a small position yesterday morning in TRB and LINA.

Some people smarter than me think the short term bottom is in for BTC and cautiously optimistic about a retest at 56-58k before push to ATH. Rejection at those levels could mean drop to 42-43k before sprint to ATH. But who knows? I’m still bullish.

Attn all galaxy holders, Luna has been on a tear this weekend. Anyone else own LUNA?

Also, took a small position yesterday morning in TRB and LINA.

Some people smarter than me think the short term bottom is in for BTC and cautiously optimistic about a retest at 56-58k before push to ATH. Rejection at those levels could mean drop to 42-43k before sprint to ATH. But who knows? I’m still bullish.

Lol I have like 10 posts on LUNA, amigo!

$18.50

And an airdrop this am

Advertisement
He's probably bag holding from the BFT spac. I have a buddy who's in the same position. Compare that 3 month post-merger chart to PYPL.
Surprisingly, he just bought in the last week or so. I think his view is a short term run up to earnings and bail.

Advertisement
Anyone in here in Paysafe? Have a friend who won't shut up about it.

I have a small position in PSFE, solely based on the potential of their gaming fintech. No expectations, purely speculative, certainly wouldn't try to sell anybody on joining me there LOL.

Advertisement
Looks like the WSB crowd is pumping MVIS again. Too late obviously to ride that wave. I was actually thinking about diving in around 11 last week, that would have been a quick 2x. If only.

At what point does the dump start? Perhaps I should look at some short expiry puts before close.

Looks like the WSB crowd is pumping MVIS again. Too late obviously to ride that wave. I was actually thinking about diving in around 11 last week, that would have been a quick 2x. If only.

At what point does the dump start? Perhaps I should look at some short expiry puts before close.
Same. Especially once they started adding potential acquisition company folks to their board.

Amazon potentially splitting now, with rumors it will be announced on Thursdays earnings call.

TRB up 40% now.

Just picked up some OGN -- origin protocol -- at 1.66. Think it will re-test $1.86 accumulation range.

Advertisement
Back