Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

@Cryptical Envelopment wjays your thoughts on this? I’m intrigued to buy.

It was great. Big boys pay their debts. It's off their balance sheet now.

Buy what? FYI, y'all, I SOLD off 10% of my VFF, LPTX, and CFMS this morning. Let's take some profits along the way.

I am getting pretty nervous about this market. Everyone seems fat and happy.

Advertisement
The argument for the continuation of the Bull Market in small caps. Liquidity - a ton of money on the sidelines and a lot of that will come into the market (especially, with fixed income returns so low). Valuations - small caps, for example Russell 2000, valuations are almost half the S&P. Stimulus- 2 trillion in government spending about to come.

Happy trading!

How have I missed this thread.

I am looking to get into the stock market.

Any advice on where I can get a grasp and understanding on how the stock market work.

It was great. Big boys pay their debts. It's off their balance sheet now.

Buy what? FYI, y'all, I SOLD off 10% of my VFF, LPTX, and CFMS this morning. Let's take some profits along the way.

I am getting pretty nervous about this market. Everyone seems fat and happy.
VFF breaking $20 after hours.
Edit: $21

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually don't like this. I am not interested in a pump and crash. VFF volatility has been through the roof. $22 in pre today and now $16 and change...

I am happy for it to trade on its fundamentals and go to $30 legitimately. It's why I took 10% off yesterday. Not a huge %, but a significant amount of value based on where it's run to from where I bought it.

Advertisement
Back