Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
TPL re-org complete.

$871. I think they will eventually start spitting out major cash to shareholders. Potential water spinoff too.

I rec'd at $421 so add that to the +100%+ list.
I missed the fireworks from earlier. I would have set our friend OCCC straight.

And, this bears repeating. I was in the financial industry a long time and I have rarely seen someone hit on as many picks as you have (even discounting for the bear market).

I missed the fireworks from earlier. I would have set our friend OCCC straight.

And, this bears repeating. I was in the financial industry a long time and I have rarely seen someone hit on as many picks as you have (even discounting for the bear market).

Thanks. He can't help himself, I am quite sure you will have many more opportunities. Weirdo just makes up lies and is in denial about what's going on here while he refuses to go on record with a single call. Honestly, I just laugh at him. 🤡

Yes, I don't run +200% annually, sure wish I could. 2020 has been a great opportunity to pick undervalued stocks, and even more so for options IMO.

Advertisement
Intel named a new ceo today which was expected since theyve been taken to the woodshed recently. AMD dipped because of the news, i bought a big bag on market open. This smells Like a classic short term overeaction by the market in regards to AMD. No CEO is unwinding intels problems in the short term.

Oh and I added a few more chipmakers the other day. ON, AGM, NXPT

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same. Also curious how the etf is priced if the underlying securities were run up last year. I have ARKG and ARKK. I think the next one I’d buy is ARKF or ARKQ.
You cant go wrong with any ARK fund. (i own all 5) Cant wait to get more info on ARKX...

Remember when I bought and heavily recommended the VFF Jan 15 '21 $5 calls to the board at .95? And we SOLD the $4 puts for $1? We used the put sale premium to get the calls for free, and more.

Calls just hit $9.50 today. 1000% (ONE THOUSAND PERCENT!) gain in a matter of months, really infinite though as we got the calls for "free." The puts have no bids and are going to $0 tomorrow, 100% gain on the short.

This post is dedicated to the bitter, cowardly, losing ghost of OCCC. Also, good day to buy TRIT/TRITW and sell the TRIT puts IMO.

Edit: VFF $15 and VFF Jan 15 '21 $5 calls $10.

Last edited:
Remember when I bought and heavily recommended the VFF Jan 15 '21 $5 calls to the board at .95? And we SOLD the $4 puts for $1? We used the put sale premium to get the calls for free, and more.

Calls just hit $9.50 today. 1000% (ONE THOUSAND PERCENT!) gain in a matter of months, really infinite though as we got the calls for "free." The puts have no bids and are going to $0 tomorrow, 100% gain on the short.

This post is dedicated to the bitter, cowardly, losing ghost of OCCC. Also, good day to buy TRIT/TRITW and sell the TRIT puts IMO.

Edit: VFF $15 and VFF Jan 15 '21 $5 calls $10.
VFF to the moon. I will say, I wish I understood options better, but I don't and just do not have the time to invest to become fully educated in them.

Advertisement
@wspcane-

For fun, let's revisit the conversation and take a look at where these stocks were on Sept 24 when I posted this suggested long-term "buy it and forget it" portfolio that is more focused instead of just buying ETF's and funds, and where they are now.

TPL: Was $421, now $725, +72%

BRPHF: Was $2.02, now $6, +197%

XOM: Was $34, now $44.50, +31%

AAPL: Was $107, now $129, +21%

AMZN: Was $2,990, now $3,238, +8.3%

You'd be up +66% in your portfolio in less than three months if you split your investment evenly over these 5 stocks. And 60% of your portfolio would have been bluechips, and other 20% would have been maybe even more conservative in some people's minds (TPL). And this doesn't even include some dividends you would have been paid along the way (XOM and APPL).

You could do worse.

XOM's mega run has made me want to check back in on this. Revised:

TPL: Was $421, now $855, +103%

BRPHF: Was $2.02, now $8.66, +329%

XOM: Was $34, now $50.40, +48%

AAPL: Was $107, now $129, +21%

AMZN: Was $2,990, now $3,125, +5%

You'd be up +101% in your portfolio. You'd also have gotten dividends from TPL, XOM, and AAPL along the way. Four month double.

VFF - $5.10
CFMS - $0.65

There you are. I couldn't remember who bought CFMS with me. Search tool, duh.

Closed at $1.04 today up 20%, you are up 60% total. Something is going on. Maybe Striker or another are making a move on them. Regardless, I'm here for it.

And your VFF is up almost 200% :love:

Advertisement
Want some crypto exposure? F’ing great opp to buy BRPHF right now... $1.99 fantastic price. NOW NOW NOW CIS RED ALERT.

Basically the potential Blackstone of crypto.

Sorry if this seems obnoxious, I am just checking on what prices things were at when I rec'd on here. BRPHF hit $9.10 today. +350% trade. Who got in on this one?

Advertisement
Back