Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Looking for an entry point into BRPHF but it doesn't look like it will be today up 14%!

I mean, its crypto to an extent. Is BTC on its way to 50k right now? Maybe. It is much more likely that it will show its usual volatility and come back down to the teens at some point? I think so. Galaxy will come back with it IMO if it does. I'd take a breath and not chase.

Then again I started buying at $1.20 and stopped at $4.20 to wait for a pullback. I should have kept buying into the $6's. If I had a definitive answer about what it or any other stock would do my robotic kitten would be typing this for me from my Tesla space shuttle.

Advertisement

No.

There are about 10 ambulance chasers out there trying to drum up class actions over the Rhodium disclosures. These have all been out there for weeks. Sadly, this is the world we live in. Just ask Apple. Highly doubt these will go anywhere.

If you own stocks, you can pretty much be assured someone, somewhere is trying to sue them to get a settlement.

Buy.

No.

There are about 10 ambulance chasers out there trying to drum up class actions over the Rhodium disclosures. These have all been out there for weeks. Sadly, this is the world we live in. Just ask Apple. Highly doubt these will go anywhere.

If you own stocks, you can pretty much be assured someone, somewhere is trying to sue them to get a settlement.

Buy.
Agreed just posting because it was relevant to the price action. Kind of surprised china hasnt banned crypto for the 38th time in its recent run up lol.

Advertisement
No.

Buy.
I think you have discussed before, but what is the difference between TRIT and TRITW?

Agreed just posting because it was relevant to the price action. Kind of surprised china hasnt banned crypto for the 38th time in its recent run up lol.
I’m saying I don’t know if it’s even relevant. There have been a bunch of these already out there. But maybe. The shorts who got squeezed may be using it to try to beat it down. I’m here for it.

I’m a buyer today. All my goodies are on sale. My shopping cart is full and I just gave the weird kid who hangs out by the Fruit section $5 to run out and get me another.

@wspcane TRITW are warrants.

I’m saying I don’t know if it’s even relevant. There have been a bunch of these already out there. But maybe. The shorts who got squeezed may be using it to try to beat it down. I’m here for it.

I’m a buyer today. All my goodies are on sale. My shopping cart is full and I just gave the weird kid who hangs out by the Fruit section $5 to run out and get me another.

@wspcane TRITW are warrants.
What’s been going on with VFF lately? I saw they had to make a statement about the price going up too much, and then it proceeded to go down a decent percent.

What’s been going on with VFF lately? I saw they had to make a statement about the price going up too much, and then it proceeded to go down a decent percent

Nothing has "been going on with VFF lately" except a chance to add some 2022 calls today. I also sold a bunch of Jan 2021 $13 and $14 covered calls so I'm in no rush these next few weeks. Sometimes there are more sellers than buyers. And sometimes there are more buyers then sellers. And sometimes when there are more buyers then sellers the stock goes up and then the buyers sell. :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just bought more TRITW on today’s 18% slide. I’m balls deep in this thing now. Let’s hope we get some positive vibes in 2021!

If you are balls deep I am balls Mariana Trench. Been buying buying buying. TRIT/W combined are now my second biggest holding. I even added some calls yesterday.

Last edited:
Yessir....up 30% on my ETH. Have a limit sell in at 775 but debating on pulling that and just letting this ride. I know ETH just completed some type of upgrade but ive havent done my due diligence on its merits. Any insight?

ETH just touched $1000

BTC hit $34,500 this am.

Galaxy (BRPHF) should have an interesting open.

Advertisement
What’s the call on XRP? Keep it all and hope for the best or sell at 60% loss and buy more Ether.

What’s the call on XRP? Keep it all and hope for the best or sell at 60% loss and buy more Ether.

No. f'ing. idea.

I bought a little XRP for the very first time ever today. Less than 1% of the value of my crypto portfolio, just bottom fishing in case it goes loco at some point.

I ended up selling half at $775 and the other half this morning. Also dumped my BTC this morning. Gold and silver futures popping tonight helped lessen the sting.
God bless you. I don't have the balls to ever not own crypto. Things move way too fast for me to risk it. I am 100% playing the long term game. Yes it could all halve tomorrow, but it could also 10x. I have traded within the space between coins, but I've never pulled even $1 out of the crypto-sphere, for the better, and certainly for the worse at times.

Mike Novogratz (Galaxy CEO and hedge fund billionaire) predicts $60k BTC in 2021. He correctly called that BTC would hit an ATH this past year which was quite a call.

Last edited:
Got TPL at 473, couple of shares. Didn’t know there was a dividend but I did some research and yea, like you said, they’re a lot of things. Don’t altogether understand all of it but they’re the biggest private landowners in Texas so that’s a good deal.
If you say, then I gotta add a bit more LPTX. I also looked at MedAvail and their crazy prescription machines. Not sure what to make of it. Go Canes.

TPL $820 👀

Advertisement
Back