Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

VFF:

If the Dems win tonight, it will be very good for the price action.

If they lose, there might be a really good buying opportunity.

Advertisement
As of right now. Which would you recommend one of your CIS groupies should buy? TRIT or TRITW. Looking at a minimum1 month hold.

Increased positions today on precious metal miners/streamers, silver, chipmakers, and marijuana stocks. Didn't buy anything new of note. Leaving 20% cash till GA election decided. If dems win 1 GA seat i'll increase my precious metals and miners/streamers again and look to trim fat elsewhere.

Sad i got of crypto 2 days too early. Might not get the buyback opportunity i was hoping for. Trying to call short term tops is my Achilles heel

As of right now. Which would you recommend one of your CIS groupies should buy? TRIT or TRITW. Looking at a minimum1 month hold.

As quick as some of these have hit, I've never posted a momentum trade. I can't tell you what the next month or two will be. Everything I do is a hold until the catalysts hit. I would do 50/50 on them. But you have to be patient.

Advertisement
ICLN dipped at the end of the day so I bought into the July calls. Let's see if the democrats talk up renewable energy over the next few months and we get some positive traction on it.

ICLN dipped at the end of the day so I bought into the July calls. Let's see if the democrats talk up renewable energy over the next few months and we get some positive traction on it.

Up 41% since buying yesterday afternoon. PLUG is ICLNs largest holding and it popped 27% today so got lucky there.

Up 41% since buying yesterday afternoon. PLUG is ICLNs largest holding and it popped 27% today so got lucky there.

If you like hydro/renewables/EV/Battery Tech i suggest looking at these as well. I have all 5 including Plug.

LIN
FCEL
BEP
BLNK

Advertisement
Getting hammered on my metals today but volatility was expected. Adding more. These are longer term holds.

Someone who works for Cat in China recommended REMX to me yesterday. I know nothing about it, other than it’s an ETF that holds a bunch of Chinese rare earth miners that can’t be bought on the US exchanges. Looks like it also took a dip today.

Advertisement
Someone who works for Cat in China recommended REMX to me yesterday. I know nothing about it, other than it’s an ETF that holds a bunch of Chinese rare earth miners that can’t be bought on the US exchanges. Looks like it also took a dip today.
I did a little scouting 6 months on rare earths, REMX is the easiest way to exposure. I have a little bit i bought @ 35. Below is all OTC stocks and i believe these are all Australian, US, or Canadian. China does have like 80-90% of the mining and refining market cornered so keep that in mind. These are not recommendations just a bread crumb trail if you interested. I'm a big commodity guy and i'm always buying stuff at the bottom of the chart. URA for uranium, PPLT for platinum, and PALL for Palladium. I still have yet to find anything for Rhodium.

(Thanks for bringing this up, i'm going to dig more into these, fell off my radar)

Rare Earth
LYOPF
AVLNF
GMORF
UURAF
RAREF
TROX
OROCF
ILKAY

Last edited:
Sold out of all my TSLA calls today and bought VFF $8 2021 Leaps. Trying to guess where TSLA is going is giving me anxiety and grey hair. Rather sit back and smoke my long-game VFF profits with a nice glass of Pappy 15.

2021 when?

I have $5, $8, $10, and $12 Jan 2022's. Let's roll.

Advertisement
Not a bad time to book profits on 15-25% of your VFF $13.80. Or preferably if you can, sell some calls like me. I am still very long, but there is nothing wrong with locking in some gains along the way.

Advertisement
Back