Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

You’re literally nuts.

Am I in for what? Exactly what is it that you want?

EDIT: Here’s my ROR...you happy now. Or do you want me to throw darts while we hold hands. I only deal in the real world with real money.

if you can beat this yearly rate of return then you’re a better investor than I am - and congratulations

View attachment 122465

There is so much to unpack here lol, but I will get to all that later.

Stop posting PAST returns in your little IRA without your name or any proof. NO ONE CARES. And no one has asked for them, stop pretending anyone has. Certainly not me. This deflection and distraction is not working.

Again, are you willing to back up all your BS talk and go head to head in REAL TIME, not with some tiny IRA account that supposedly had a good year? Are are you scared as ****less as you seem?

Have you seen me mention past returns? No, I'm not a piker who has any reason to brag here. I'm here to share ideas, and learn from others, on things that are ACTIONABLE.

Since you stated clearly you can beat me by 9x. Let's go. In real time posts of our trades so we both know there is no cheating or bullshlt.

I am standing here like a man, willing to go head to head in a way where neither of us can cheat. In front of this whole site and all the people who know "you are so for real" lol. You have a set on you, or are you going to keep trying to get out of this?

MAN THE F UP OR TAKE A F'ING KNEE, SON.

Advertisement
There is so much to unpack here lol, but I will get to all that later.

Stop posting PAST returns in your little IRA without your name or any proof. NO ONE CARES. And no one has asked for them, stop pretending anyone has. Certainly not me. This deflection and distraction is not working.

Again, are you willing to back up all your BS talk and go head to head in REAL TIME, not with some tiny IRA account that supposedly had a good year? Are are you scared as ****less as you seem?

Have you seen me mention past returns? No, I'm not a piker who has any reason to brag here. I'm here to share ideas, and learn from others, on things that are ACTIONABLE.

Since you stated clearly you can beat me by 9x. Let's go. In real time posts of our trades so we both know there is no cheating or bullshlt.

I am standing here like a man, willing to go head to head in a way where neither of us can cheat. In front of this whole site and all the people who know "you are so for real" lol. You have a set on you, or are you going to keep trying to get out of this?

MAN THE F UP OR TAKE A F'ING KNEE, SON.

You’ve already lost. Give it up.

What you don’t seem to get is that I’ve already beat you.

You’re just ****y because I laughed at a trade you suggested so now you’ve gone on a tirade.

So you can’t even show me any legit returns can you?

Only thing that counts is ROI, and you can’t prove you have any. I just did.

I actually showed you the overall return of three accounts, that I have, that are active trading accounts.

What have you shown me?

NOTHING

Prove it or shut up

I’ve put up, and you’ve just shut up.

Why are you bullish on this?

@TaylorCaneOrDie lets jump back in on the three VFF trades we discussed a week ago, and I recommended here. They are just getting going. Since @OriginalCanesCanesCanes who won't take me on or make a stock pick here he can't revise says I "already lost," let's be rich losers together!!!

As of the close today:

VFF - I own a ton of it under $3, but I recommended it here at $4.82 when I found this thread. Being that I'm not a fraud or a raging ***** who tries to use past trades that I didn't make a rec on here publicly, let's use the $4.82 price from when I said BUY on here.

VFF closed at $5.98. We are +24% in a week.

VFF $6 Jan '21 calls closed at $1.38 so we are +38% here. It was actually ITM for a bit today!

The VFF Jan '21 $4 puts we SOLD SHORT at $1.05 closed at 58 cents. So we are +45% on that trade.

So our VFF trades are up 24%, 38%, and 45% respectively. Not bad for a couple of WEEKS.

Oh, and remember, the options cost us NOTHING. In fact, we got paid as we sold the puts for more than the calls cost us. So our return on those are actually infinite. :)

*EDIT: VFF IS AT $6.29 IN AFTER HOURS!*

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sure, let's take a look at that trade you laughed at. Great thing about you, all we have to do is give you the rope, you take care of the rest.

2500 LPTX $1.78

Might want to peek a quote. It closed at $2.07 today.

We made +16.3% in ONE DAY on this.

I post real trades, that people can follow, and jump in on when they want to. Not past results bull**** photoshopped tiny IRA accounts, but ACTIONABLE recs.

Buying 15,000 HBVTF at $0.228 = $3,342
Buying 500 ARCC at $14.02 = $7,010

My "CIS portfolio" recommendations to date are:

Buy 100 Jan 21 VFF $6 call contracts at $1 (-$10,000)
Sell 100 Jan 21 VFF $4 put contracts at $1.05 (+$10,500)
(Remember, buying those two together actually PAID us .05 per share and we still have the upside on the calls)
Buy 10,000 LPTX $1.93 (-$19,300)
Buy 3000 ET at $6.40 (-$19,200)
Buy 1000 VFF at $4.82 (-4,820)
Buy 200 WORK at $31.59 (-$6,318)
Buy 15,000 HBVTF at $0.228 (-3,342)
Buy 500 ARCC at $14.02 (-$7,010)

Another:

HBVTF trade is up 12% in A DAY. Try to keep up.

Let us know when you're ready to man up and take me on, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes. Stop all your deflections and BS. Man the F up. Why don't you post some of YOUR recommendations, at least? And I don't mean the ones from the advisor you pay 1% to make pics for you in your IRA.

YEAH, you didn't realize you posted that you have an advisory account when you posted your amazing past results in your IRA!! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I am manning up and making calls. Right or wrong, I'm exposed. I'm not some pantywaist hiding behind Step up, or shut up. Make a ******* call, here. Let your balls drop.

Sure, let's take a look at that trade you laughed at. Great thing about you, all we have to do is give you the rope, you take care of the rest.

2500 LPTX $1.78

Might want to peek a quote. It closed at $2.07 today.

We made +16.3% in ONE DAY on this.

I post real trades, that people can follow, and jump in on when they want to. Not past results bull**** photoshopped tiny IRA accounts, but ACTIONABLE recs.

Another:

HBVTF trade is up 12% in A DAY. Try to keep up.

Let us know when you're ready to man up and take me on, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes. Stop all your deflections and BS. Man the F up. Why don't you post some of YOUR recommendations, at least? And I don't mean the ones from the advisor you pay 1% to make pics for you in your IRA.

YEAH, you didn't realize you posted that you have an advisory account when you posted your amazing past results in your IRA!! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I am manning up and making calls. Right or wrong, I'm exposed. I'm not some pantywaist hiding behind Step up, or shut up. Make a ******* call, here. Let your balls drop.

you must have a really little ****

I like my investment....this took 5mins max...Lol....
72740244_2747123251973071_5522117702476365824_o.jpg

Advertisement
you must have a really little ****

LOL, it's fun watching you fall apart in real time.

Again, open challenge. You vs. me. Enough of your BS talk and chicken**** distractions. Back up all your talk. Everyone is sick of it, and honestly, its getting uncomfortable watching you squirm.

Do you accept a one on one challenge, to back up all your boats, here for all to see? Or are you going to run and hide?

Dude. Post calls or stfu you're adding nothing to this thread.

He won't. He knows he can't compete. He's posting his past IRA account results (IRA's are always everyone's smallest because of contribution limits) and if you look closely, its an ADVISORY ACCOUNT! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

He pays someone to run his account! They weren't even his picks!

#dead

Dude. Post calls or stfu you're adding nothing to this thread.

This is off a little laughing gif set this girl off.

My call is do your homework, research and trade for the long term... and if you don’t know what you’re doing get a financial advisor.

I prefer to discuss individual companies and their relative merits. I like to look at trends that have an impact on the market. Especially in technology.

I’m not swinging from the heels and trying to hit a homerun with every at bat.

I buy quality and hold until I see chart trends developing that may dictate my actions

This is off a little laughing gif set this girl off.

My call is do your homework, research and trade for the long term... and if you don’t know what you’re doing get a financial advisor.

I prefer to discuss individual companies and their relative merits. I like to look at trends that have an impact on the market. Especially in technology.

I’m not swinging from the heels and trying to hit a homerun with every at bat.

I buy quality and hold until I see chart trends developing that may dictate my actions

I respect all of that but yall are derailing this thread with a **** swinging contest. I propose a truce!

Advertisement
He won't. He knows he can't compete. He's posting his past IRA account results (IRA's are always everyone's smallest because of contribution limits) and if you look closely, its an ADVISORY ACCOUNT! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

He pays someone to run his account! They weren't even his picks!

#dead

You have no clue what you’re talking about.

I guess you don’t know how things work when you have multiple accounts.

I guess at a certain net worth at Fidelity, you get an automatic wealth advisor, at no charge, I don’t pay anything, certainly not 1%. And actually it’s probably more like 1.5%. But I don’t do that, I trade myself. that’s just somebody to bounce ideas off, coordinate my trust/lawyers, that kind of thing.

If you look closely, I have an retirement account, a rollover IRA account, and an investment account.
I also have several other additional accounts.

Earnings tomorrow:
I have a feeling that TSLA will fly after hours tomorrow. If by some miracle they report a profit this can go over 2k in the next couple of days.

Watch out below for ALGN, this always drops AH when they report earning. Could be a good entry point

Advertisement
Earnings tomorrow:
I have a feeling that TSLA will fly after hours tomorrow. If by some miracle they report a profit this can go over 2k in the next couple of days.

Watch out below for ALGN, this always drops AH when they report earning. Could be a good entry point

I’d rather buy tesla on a dip. Have you looked at their one year chart?

I’d rather buy tesla on a dip. Have you looked at their one year chart?
But when will they dip? If they report a profit tomorrow they will be included in the S&P500 so that should boost their stock. It’s a risky investment because we all saw how Tesla could from around $300 to $180 when they reported a terrible earning last year.

But when will they dip? If they report a profit tomorrow they will be included in the S&P500 so that should boost their stock. It’s a risky investment because we all saw how Tesla could from around $300 to $180 when they reported a terrible earning last year.

Tesla isnt trading on fundamentals. All that news is priced in already. Tesla is bitcoin 2017. Their earnings/market share is a decade out and who knows if their technology will still be industry leading by then.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back