Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Also, I bought DOGE (crypto) at .024 this evening. It's a joke coin that is getting pumped along with the GME / AMC etc stuff.

But think about it... no one can halt trading... its worldwide, its 24/7. Another idiot play. It's already up to .047. The "talk" is that, just like $1000 GME, they want $1 DOGE. it was under a penny when we woke up this am.

This is exactly what every one else that is DOGE-meme-coining is thinking. They opened up new coiner accounts and when they dump DOGE they will just put into a different alt. They are most likely not going back to stonks. ETH and LINK are both in an uptrend right now and would think they would be pretty big targets for the noobcoiners post dump. Would just be careful with ETH because they are be listing on CME futures exchange next week which could result in extra volatility.

Advertisement
This is exactly what every one else that is DOGE-meme-coining is thinking. They opened up new coiner accounts and when they dump DOGE they will just put into a different alt. They are most likely not going back to stonks. ETH and LINK are both in an uptrend right now and would think they would be pretty big targets for the noobcoiners post dump. Would just be careful with ETH because they are be listing on CME futures exchange next week which could result in extra volatility.

I am long term hold BTC, ETH, BCH, LINK, and pretty much CELO right now too. Not concerned with volatility. Just playing GME games with DOGE. Riding the idiocy.

I am not TOUCHING the common on any of these things. Calls and puts exclusively.

Want to see something crazy? Watch a single specific GME put tomorrow. Watch it all day. Like the one I own. 2/26/21 $55 P. Watch what happens to it when GME goes up say, $100. It will barely move. Smart money knows this stuff is going to crash 10x faster than it mooned eventually. No matter how high it goes, the value of the puts are pretty much holding up. Think about it. These things are at $400+ and the $55 puts, which are $350 out of the money, are still printing at $16 or so.

So GME is up 75% today as I type this. Up +$145 to $342 a share.

My 2/26/21 $55 puts? Are they down 75% as one might expect? ****, 90%? Nope. Up 4%.

Think about that.

Last edited:
If you want to check in on what WSB is doing, check out this site:

https://swaggystocks.com/dashboard/wallstreetbets/ticker-sentiment

1611952844258.png

1611952882928.png

1611952913690.png

1611953084779.png

1611953113004.png

Advertisement
Bought a TRIT FEB 19 2021 $5 CALL (still learning options)

Well, that's a weird option to buy. Already in the money and short time frame. How much was it?

Why do you think TRIT will pop in the next 3 weeks in particular? I mean, it might, but you are certainly penned in by the calendar.

Last edited:
Also, I bought DOGE (crypto) at .024 this evening. It's a joke coin that is getting pumped along with the GME / AMC etc stuff.

But think about it... no one can halt trading... its worldwide, its 24/7. Another idiot play. It's already up to .047. The "talk" is that, just like $1000 GME, they want $1 DOGE. it was under a penny when we woke up this am.
I bought doge a couple days ago lol.

Well, that's a weird option to buy. Already in the money and short time frame. How much was it?

Why do you think TRIT will pop in the next 3 weeks in particular? I mean, it might, but you are certainly penned in by the calendar.
like I said still learning. Just wanted to get something short term so I could learn from the trade, document it and have a nice lesson learned. what I liked was the volatility and if I made a bad trade I'm glad I didn't place much money on it.

Advertisement
like I said still learning. Just wanted to get something short term so I could learn from the trade, document it and have a nice lesson learned. what I liked was the volatility and if I made a bad trade I'm glad I didn't place much money on it.

Cool. Short term you are subject to the wills of the market, outside influences, and just a few crap days. Its roulette. If you are playing a catalyst, it can make sense, but the $5 calls aren't going to give you much leverage. Might as well buy the stock IMO.

If you have a strong feeling on a stock, out of the money calls (which should be cheaper) give you the leverage and potential profit.

For instance, I own the $10 and $12.50 JAN 2022 calls.

Cool. Short term you are subject to the wills of the market, outside influences, and just a few crap days. Its roulette. If you are playing a catalyst, it can make sense, but the $5 calls aren't going to give you much leverage. Might as well buy the stock IMO.

If you have a strong feeling on a stock, out of the money calls (which should be cheaper) give you the leverage and potential profit.

For instance, I own the $10 and $12.50 JAN 2022 calls.
Noted. Someone told me stay in the money but now I will start looking a little out of the money. Thanks for the advice.

Advertisement
I like calls and puts because you know what your total downside is when you buy. And you can buy a relatively small position with unlimited upside.

Advertisement
I took my $1200 gain from DOGE and RAN LIKE ****. I would've stay had there not been restrictions on trading this week. I'll wait for the dip and buy again. There are several rumors for another pump next week once everyone's transfers go through.

I took my $1200 gain from DOGE and RAN LIKE ****. I would've stay had there not been restrictions on trading this week. I'll wait for the dip and buy again. There are several rumors for another pump next week once everyone's transfers go through.

If you are out there reading the reddit and meme world **** please keep us informed and post here about it in real time if you can.

If you are out there reading the reddit and meme world **** please keep us informed and post here about it in real time if you can.
Someone mentioned it a couple of pages back, but SLV has picked up quite a bit of volume. WSB aside, metals and raw materials were mentioned as a sector to watch for this year and silver in particular ties into EVs and other spaces.

Advertisement
Back