Still remember our BOT saying Mullen too Arrogant

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. We are idiots for not going after John L Smith.

Advertisement
He interviewed twice for the job, and it was the 2015 interview. I believe there was an article published about it by Cam Underwood. While I do pull stuff out of my **** periodically, I didn’t make this up.

So you're saying that Mullet acted EXACTLY as he did in his first failed interview? And that Jenn Strawley's impression was EXACTLY the same as those who interviewed Mullet in 2010?

Hmmmm...imagine going into an interview and acting like an *******...and then doing it AGAIN with (mostly) the same people...

And we have jacka$$es blaming our BOT and/or Jenn Strawley...

i always felt he will never make it to that next level. they almost lost to South Carolina. Its a 3 loss team that struggled a times tis year. Playing your butt off in one game doesnt make up for other loses.

We were up 38-14 on USC but almost lost to them? Come on now lol

Advertisement
3 games by 12 points to possibly 2 CFP teams.

So let me see if I can understand what you are saying.

The Gaytors have a great offense, what with 9 of the 11 starters coming from McSharkFvcker's recruiting classes, and the other 2 from the Portal.

But the Gaytors' defense sucks, the defense made up more of Mullet's recruits.

I understand now.

Advertisement
So let me see if I can understand what you are saying.

The Gaytors have a great offense, what with 9 of the 11 starters coming from McSharkFvcker's recruiting classes, and the other 2 from the Portal.

But the Gaytors' defense sucks, the defense made up more of Mullet's recruits.

I understand now.

Defense made up of Mullen's recruits?

Carter
Slaton
Stew
Stiner
Campbell
Miller
Houston
Davis (injured, didn't play)
Marco

Are starters from our last coach so where is this our D is made up of Mullen recruited players that you speak of?

Developer? He had Franks starting over Trask. Had Franks not gotten hurt Trask would have never gotten in. Dude didnt even know what he had

Yet we still won 10 with Franks and was 3-0 with him last season. Ion think who at QB would have mattered....because we have Grantham

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude just went toe to toe with the best team in the country with a defense that might even be worse than ours. He had the #1 team in the country at Mississippi State....he's dropped a few games the past few years to Georgia and Bama not Louisiana Tech and FIU. He's still building the team there and quite frankly, he's ahead of schedule (next year we'll.learn a lot about him though).

He obviously needs a new defensive coordinator but so do we. I think he's easily a better coach than Manny currently, but hopefully not next year.
He lost to LSU last weekend at home — a team that was starting a 3rd string quarterback and could barely field a roster.

Ole Miss played Bama close, the only thing it means if Bama's D is not what it once was.

Defense made up of Mullen's recruits?

Carter
Slaton
Stew
Stiner
Campbell
Miller
Houston
Davis (injured, didn't play)
Marco

Are starters from our last coach so where is this our D is made up of Mullen recruited players that you speak of?

I said made up MORE of Mullen's recruits. Work on your reading comp skills. I thought we were always told about how UiF is such a good academic school...

Advertisement
Back