Still remember our BOT saying Mullen too Arrogant

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus we have alot of sloppers for Mullen here.

Did y'all forget about last week already?

Saban, Smart, Ed O, Jimbo have all ran through this guy and that's just in his division.

Give me a break

The point is that Mullen is a better coach than anyone we have had since Butch Davis. So yeah, we should have hired him. I'll take winning 9-10 games per year vs sucking every year and getting beat by average ACC teams on a regular basis...not to mention FIU,La Tech. If UM would've hired Mullen, we wouldn't be riding this never-ending crappy coaching carousel.

This board is amazing. I ******* hate the Gators but they almost just beat Bama with a 2 star qb, no run game after their worse loss of the season.

Meanwhile our ******* pvssy headcoach couldn't have players up and focused for a UNC team b/c they were still celebrating the big win over Duke and go from the Orange Bowl to the cheez It bowl.

Miami would win 11 games a year with Mullen. Probably not enough to get past Dabo but still 10000000x better than lispy manny who reminds how hard winning is after big games against Lville, Vtech etc.

Well again he has proven to be a **** good coach and developer of QBs. We took Golden instead and are still paying the price.
I'm not sure Mullen in some sort of savant. They lost 3 games this year and he lucked into a great QB otherwise they might lose 5 despite a ton of talent.

Mullen chokes in big games. If you want to be a perennial 9-10 win team, who can never get over the hump, then Mullen is your guy. It’s better than what we’ve dealt with the past 15 years, but it’s still not ideal.
Dude just went toe to toe with the best team in the country with a defense that might even be worse than ours. He had the #1 team in the country at Mississippi State....he's dropped a few games the past few years to Georgia and Bama not Louisiana Tech and FIU. He's still building the team there and quite frankly, he's ahead of schedule (next year we'll.learn a lot about him though).

He obviously needs a new defensive coordinator but so do we. I think he's easily a better coach than Manny currently, but hopefully not next year.

Advertisement
The point is that Mullen is a better coach than anyone we have had since Butch Davis. So yeah, we should have hired him. I'll take winning 9-10 games per year vs sucking every year and getting beat by average ACC teams on a regular basis...not to mention FIU,La Tech. If UM would've hired Mullen, we wouldn't be riding this never-ending crappy coaching carousel.
Better Than Richt? They're literally the same coach.

Advertisement
Dude just went toe to toe with the best team in the country with a defense that might even be worse than ours. He had the #1 team in the country at Mississippi State....he's dropped a few games the past few years to Georgia and Bama not Louisiana Tech and FIU. He's still building the team there and quite frankly, he's ahead of schedule (next year we'll.learn a lot about him though).

He obviously needs a new defensive coordinator but so do we. I think he's easily a better coach than Manny currently, but hopefully not next year.
not 1 AD in america would hire Manny over Mullen other than Blake James

He lost 3 of the last 4 games that season at Miss St as well.

Richt 2.0

Advertisement
Back