Stevo breaks down Reese Poffenbarger tape

Advertisement
It's not even a matter of consistency though. He's flat out not able to make a good number of throws in our current route tree. I'm just saying don't count on him being here in all likelihood.
I fee the same way. Once he sees proff is better he’s gone which sucks but can’t force him to stay

Poff & Tate Martell aren't in the same Solar System.

He has 1,000 times the better arm than Tathaniel & it's not even close.

Seems the fog of time has made some people forget just how terrible Tate looked attempting a forward pass. Even if I think Poof is more a solid G5 starting QB, that's still leagues beyond what Tate could ever muster (and probably better than what we currently have on the roster).

Advertisement
he was a freshman with limited time in practice with the GottDamm first team! You must’ve been one of the Tyler Van Yikes Slurpers 🤔 Ain’t no GottDamm way we are within striking distance with TVY as a starter. Yes you are a Liar! 🤥
You use was too many emojis for me to take you serious I’m not gone lie, so ima just say you right

Last edited:
Watch his highlights again and focus on his OL. I promise you’ll be more impressed. Then do it again and just watch his WRs running routes and their separation.

I don’t know if he’ll ever start a game at Miami but I’m very interested to see what he looks like behind a good OL.

Advertisement
Seems the fog of time has made some people forget just how terrible Tate looked attempting a forward pass. Even if I think Poof is more a solid G5 starting QB, that's still leagues beyond what Tate could ever muster (and probably better than what we currently have on the roster).
Tathaniel couldn't complete a 5yd out against Air...

This MF is gonna be our flutie hopefully we give him plenty of receiver help and quit ******** around and get the tight ends more involved

Advertisement
Advertisement
The reason brown won’t beat him out. On air and in spring/fall practice I would bet Poff throws better on air then brown (who dirts slants). Idk if poff is better when the lights come on but I can almost guarantee he is a better passer in practice

Poff is a better passer with much more experience and pocket awareness to go with plus mobility.

Despite his athleticism, Jacurri has challenges with off-schedule improvisation.

I fee the same way. Once he sees proff is better he’s gone which sucks but can’t force him to stay

Where?

What staff is willing to give a developmental RS Sophmore the keys without having to compete? And if they do will it benefit either party?

Where?

What staff is willing to give a developmental RS Sophmore the keys without having to compete? And if they do will it benefit either party?
Idk that’s probably why he stayed I would assume. But as of rn Jacurri has his shot to win the job as it stands JB vs Proff vs Emory. Unless Tulula comes

Advertisement
Back