Stevo breaks down Reese Poffenbarger tape

View as article
One of his skills is to take advantage of his instincts - and make throws without what the OP calls his 'Platform.'

If anyone wants to neuter that ability - then get a coach to "school" him on being more rigid - follow the prescribed motions and form - drill it relentlessly - and really mess it up.

That's how you kill a quick, instinctive, confident, skilled QB.

Advertisement
10-31 0 TD's 1 INt & 0 TD's and 3 INT's against the two best teams they played (Hawaii and South Dakota)

We'll see
Yeah... I ain't moving the goal posts for the kid, but his OL basically gave him no chance in those games. Clearly outclassed. Jit was basically running for his life right after the snap. It's like back in the day when you were playing touch football vs. the neighborhood kids, and they were rushing on the snap, and not counting to "5 Mississippi". :ROFLMAO:

Yeah... I ain't moving the goal posts for the kid, but his OL basically gave him no chance in those games. Clearly outclassed. Jit was basically running for his life right after the snap. It's like back in the day when you were playing touch football vs. the neighborhood kids, and they were rushing on the snap, and not counting to "5 Mississippi". :ROFLMAO:
I agree that most of his reel is him running for his life. Looks like the opposing defensive line almost got to the QB as fast as the ball from center. He was always on the run throwing off his back foot but still throwing right on the money. Something Van Dyke could not do well. Would be interesting to see how much more velocity he was when he can throw off the front foot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back