Stevo breaks down Reese Poffenbarger tape

View as article
Advertisement
Stevo is a good dude for what he posts and is passionate, but I legit don’t think he’s ever hated a Miami prospect.

He gushed over TVD and called Emory an alpha dawg. Doesn’t mean he can’t be right here, but let’s take everything with a grain of salt.

Is this a record for most threads created for a single player? I count at least 6. The QB1 realization is starting to creep in.
hypno GIF

Advertisement
Stevo is a good dude for what he posts and is passionate, but I legit don’t think he’s ever hated a Miami prospect.

He gushed over TVD and called Emory an alpha dawg. Doesn’t mean he can’t be right here, but let’s take everything with a grain of salt.
Came here to say just that

Advertisement
Advertisement

Stevo was one of the first to say something wasn't right about DVD this year. And that was soon after the A&M game.

Blustein is the same way. He'll criticize players down the road once they haven't worked out and act like he didn't want to suck them off when they first got on board.

He thinks everyone is amazing and a must-get.

Advertisement
Was he hyping this guy at any point *before* it became obvious he was the only person left to take home from the bar?
This lovefest from multiple precincts post-commitment is almost nauseating. Kid was barely on the radar until a week ago and now he’s eagerly compared to every 6-ft QB who ever played. Hopefully the young man can find a role, but wise holding off on the accolades till he steps on the field. Might be poor man’s Baker Mayfield or Tate Martell minus a hot girlfriend.

Was he hyping this guy at any point *before* it became obvious he was the only person left to take home from the bar?
D$ and Pete mentioned on the show last night he's a trainer for some Albany area WRs so he's been looking at Poffenbarger tape for a while now (long before the Ward situation). Apparently his kids were raving about Poffenbargerand that's what got him to look at his game film.

Hopefully, @Stevo365 will pop in this thread and give us the complete background/history and why he's so positive.

Advertisement
Back