Stevenson vs Bolden

Advertisement
Anyone know how they compare? Who is the better player?

Stevenson measurable : 6'0.5 - 200 lbs

Bolden. Measurable. 6'3- 200 lbs
After playing all them years in USC sorry *** scheme who knows

They waste more talent on defense then anybody in the country

I will say this though. The thought of having Gurvan Hall and Bolden roaming around at safety should have UM fans feeling pretty **** good ESPECIALLY considering both will be sophmores.

Advertisement
I will say this though. The thought of having Gurvan Hall and Bolden roaming around at safety should have UM fans feeling pretty **** good ESPECIALLY considering both will be sophmores.
Don’t forget amari Carter man, hopefully Derrick smith can either be a badass striker or come back and provide depth at safety

Neither look slow to me.They had Smith covering slot wrs as a true freshman
Smith is slow bruh theres a reason we came in last minute with him........Gurvan is the only ballhawk back there and was recruited like he was a bllhawk

Advertisement
Bolden reminds me of those LSU prototype safeties tall, long, physical, with good speed and excellent ball skills

Advertisement
I'll take bolden.. can we stop reminiscing on recruits that'll burn us and was never interested in joining us from day one

Yeah, this is an insult to Bolden, comparing him to some kid who went to go take a look at a new locker room then come to paradise. TS has been bought and paid for at least since then. The spurned lover syndrome is strong on this board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back