Stevenson vs Bolden

Advertisement
Reason why he isn't playing too slow
Thank you.................wait your agreeing with me? lol

I mean I see what I see and I dont want to be a dik or super non homer so if someone can knock sense into me like im not fuqin crazy.........is this bubba guy the real deal even better then TS?

Last edited:
Am I being a non homer? like somebody be real with me, is this Bubba guy better then Stevenson? I dont see it at all
@DMoney @gogeta4 @RVACane @Liberty City El @LustNCanes @OriginalGatorHater @mdpcane @jw410 @CaneTheGaytors @Zbrod95

Am I hating on this Bubba kid be honest with me cause I just dont see it like others do, I know I miss but I know there are guys who like anybody we get and say there thebest so I know who not to listen too,,,,,i need some better eyes to keep it a buck with me. Is this kid special and is he better then TS. Guy looks dirt slow has no explosiveness when i watch

Last edited:
Am I being a non homer? like somebody be real with me, is this Bubba guy better then Stevenson? I dont see it at all
@DMoney @gogeta4 @RVACane @Liberty City El @LustNCanes @OriginalGatorHater @mdpcane @jw410 @CaneTheGaytors @Zbrod95

Am I hating on this Bubba kid be honest with me cause I just dont see it like others do, I know I miss but I know there are guys who like anybody we get and say there thebest so I know who not to listen too,,,,,i need some better eyes to keep it a buck with me. Is this kid special and is he better then TS. Guy looks dirt slow has no explosiveness when i watch
Stevenson has a 5th gear and Bolden don't have one .... case closed.

Advertisement
Stevenson has a 5th gear and Bolden don't have one .... case closed.
Don't care who's faster.... Bolden ain't slow running a 4.57 laser....plus he's a long
rangy safety....covers lots of ground...did you see him a against St Thomas? Gorman played a national schedule.....the kid is elite...why hate on him?

Tyrique Stevenson is a first class ****! He is a **** for using my beloved university like it was his own personal YMCA and recreational center while he callously manipulated the entire staff into thinking that he was a part of the family. Tyrique Stevenson can go ***** his own face and I hope he reads this. That is all.

Advertisement
TS gonna flop like Campbell did ... corny **** hang around a bunch of people you knew you weren't going to sign up with. Him and Bogle are nothing to me and guys like that who want attention so much I'll never respect. I'll always respect the Duke Johnson's, guys who don't waiver, stand up for something in a world full of pc and lgbt folks who push all their agendas down our throats.
Bruh what?

Honestly most people in this thread are Cane slurpers and refuse to take their goggles off and look at it non biased. Both are great prospects and they will contribute day one when they get on campus.

Don't care who's faster.... Bolden ain't slow running a 4.57 laser....plus he's a long
rangy safety....covers lots of ground...did you see him a against St Thomas? Gorman played a national schedule.....the kid is elite...why hate on him?
Do they have that game on YT, I dont look to into like HS comp I just want to see them jump on the tape. HS to me is always still HS 90%-95% (guess) of the kids on HS teams dont have upper echelon D1 offers (real offers). I like to look at a prospect like Hurlie Brown did and put them in the ACC where everything is faster. Also that 4.57 is okay and u have to have that first step and closing speed like Deon Bush had.

Do they have that game on YT, I dont look to into like HS comp I just want to see them jump on the tape. HS to me is always still HS 90%-95% (guess) of the kids on HS teams dont have upper echelon D1 offers (real offers). I like to look at a prospect like Hurlie Brown did and put them in the ACC where everything is faster. Also that 4.57 is okay and u have to have that first step and closing speed like Deon Bush had.

Advertisement
It's premature to bag on Campbell and Jobe based on what you saw on the field this year. True freman DB's don't normally have a good time of it, especially at the highest levels of CFB. Look at CJ Henderson. All of CIS was calling him a scrub after his freshman season, and now he's one of the top corners in the SEC. That's just being realistic. But the way these kids played the U, ***** em, and Stevenson wasn't terribly impressive to me in the all-star game. Bolden's a Cane. Let's see what our DB coaches can do with him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
maybe so, but that doesn't mean they are at the same stage in their development. (just saying)
Oh of course Bubba has already been in D1 S/C...................Once TS does he will be a force assuming he plays S. At DB he will be a liability IMO.....hope he sucks

Advertisement
Back