Stevenson vs Bolden

He's not more physical...Stevenson will take your head off, plain and simple.
Bolden is the more physical player. Enough with the slurp fest for Stevenson. Is he a very good prospect? Yes. Is he what some of you make him out to be? **** no. He is a safety who wants to play corner. He was exposed when playing legit receivers who know how to run actual routes unlike what he faced most the time in south Florida.

Advertisement
I think Both should play safety. Tyrique even with all of his athletic gifts was letting receivers get behind him multiple times at the army all American game and he’s not unbeatable. Southridge got put out the playoffs because he gave up a td catch. He’s not as refined as a corner as surtain or Campbell was but overall might be a better athlete than those 2. While He can play corner, i think Stevenson ceiling is higher at safety
Please understand at Southridge no one taught him anything, but agree he's going to be a safety

TS gonna flop like Campbell did ... corny **** hang around a bunch of people you knew you weren't going to sign up with. Him and Bogle are nothing to me and guys like that who want attention so much I'll never respect. I'll always respect the Duke Johnson's, guys who don't waiver, stand up for something in a world full of pc and lgbt folks who push all their agendas down our throats.

Advertisement
TS gonna flop like Campbell did ... corny **** hang around a bunch of people you knew you weren't going to sign up with. Him and Bogle are nothing to me and guys like that who want attention so much I'll never respect. I'll always respect the Duke Johnson's, guys who don't waiver, stand up for something in a world full of pc and lgbt folks who push all their agendas down our throats.
I wish nothing but the worst for them on a football field

Campbell hasn’t really flopped. Look Bubba is a stud and we are lucky to get him. Him and Hall back there gives us an elite athletic tandem for the first since since Kenny and Merriweather? That being said TS was an elite freak that i would have preferred but just wasn’t in the cards. The transfer market has been great to us this cycle, seriously softens the haymaker that was this disaster of a class.

Bolden is the more physical player. Enough with the slurp fest for Stevenson. Is he a very good prospect? Yes. Is he what some of you make him out to be? **** no. He is a safety who wants to play corner. He was exposed when playing legit receivers who know how to run actual routes unlike what he faced most the time in south Florida.

Not really worried about your little opinion. Not a slurpfest calling like it is. They both physical, edge to Stevenson as as well as orher small edges. I agree safety most likely...but i wouldn’t rule out corner.

Happy with Bolden though

I like the fact that Bolden has some time in v/s p5 competition. He also has a years worth of strength training at USC v/s Stevensons high school training program. Ill take Bolden over Stevenson right now because of those two facts.

Advertisement
Not really worried about your little opinion. Not a slurpfest calling like it is. They both physical, edge to Stevenson as as well as orher small edges. I agree safety most likely...but i wouldn’t rule out corner.

Happy with Bolden though
Your opinion is garbage. There is in fact a slurpfest with some of you over Stevenson. You act like he is some cant miss guy when simply isnt. Just stop with that bull****. Get his **** out of your throat and look at the film again chump

Who knows. I'm Gucci with Bolden but I'd rather have Stevenson. I think he's a superstar if he plays safety but he'll be very good as a CB. Bolden I believe he'll be a baller as long as he comes in with the same energy as Brevin. Everyone can't mesh with the culture in FL. If Bolden can fit in he will be special.
You see him play ? Bolden is a complete ball hawk

Advertisement
No need to carry on the debate. Both are high-end talents, solid 40 times and if things work out will play at the next level. Bubba is a Cane, so clearly has a much better mind and hopefully ends up being the better player.

Advertisement
At the opening
opening finals is hand timed..not questioning Tyriques speed....saw he ran a 10.88.... also football speed means more than anything else.....we both agree that Bolden is elite....with good speed.... especially for a safety...

Your opinion is garbage. There is in fact a slurpfest with some of you over Stevenson. You act like he is some cant miss guy when simply isnt. Just stop with that bull****. Get his **** out of your throat and look at the film again chump

Here we go another tough w homo type references

I’m over Stevenson. It’s cool. He was my favorite sofla kid in this class and i like him as much as the AH corners and Gurvan Hall last year...said this whether we land him ot not

No prob with Bolden though. Glad he’a a cane.

Here we go another tough w homo type references

I’m over Stevenson. It’s cool. He was my favorite sofla kid in this class and i like him as much as the AH corners and Gurvan Hall last year...said this whether we land him ot not

No prob with Bolden though. Glad he’a a cane.
Well your favorites are a overrated. Best of that whole bunch is hall and it ain't close. Theres a reason saban wanted him the most and didnt lose any sleep over Stevenson. Barely recruited him actually

Well your favorites are a overrated. Best of that whole bunch is hall and it ain't close. Theres a reason saban wanted him the most and didnt lose any sleep over Stevenson. Barely recruited him actually

I don’t care what you think. Did i not mention that? Who yout little dumb *** thinks is overrated means nothing to me. We cool?

Advertisement
Back