Stevenson vs Bolden

Advertisement
Anyone know how they compare? Who is the better player?

Stevenson measurable : 6'0.5 - 200 lbs

Bolden. Measurable. 6'3- 200 lbs
You’ll only know who the “better player” is once they strap it up and play. But I’ll say this. Stevenson’s ceiling is likely higher at safety. He want to be a corner. I’m not gonna act as tho I wasn’t bummed to miss on TS. Bolden on the other hand has the tools to be just as good as Stevenson. All in all I don’t lose sleep on recruits either way. Especially skill guys. We will always find our share

I just dont like his speed for this level, i did see his HS tape which is good but im putting him in the ACC. To me TS is the superior prospect if I was being honest with myself.
Bolden is pretty fast .. ran a 4.57 laser 40.....

Advertisement
game speed explosiveness smooth hips and super ceiling i have TS all day if i had to choose and be real about it.
I think Both should play safety. Tyrique even with all of his athletic gifts was letting receivers get behind him multiple times at the army all American game and he’s not unbeatable. Southridge got put out the playoffs because he gave up a td catch. He’s not as refined as a corner as surtain or Campbell was but overall might be a better athlete than those 2. While He can play corner, i think Stevenson ceiling is higher at safety

I think Both should play safety. Tyrique even with all of his athletic gifts was letting receivers get behind him multiple times at the army all American game and he’s not unbeatable. Southridge got put out the playoffs because he gave up a td catch. He’s not as refined as a corner as surtain or Campbell was but overall might be a better athlete than those 2. While He can play corner, i think Stevenson ceiling is higher at safety
TS is a Safety all the way, to me hes like Gilbert if u put them at CB they will get toasted if u put them at S they will excel.

I just dont like his speed for this level, i did see his HS tape which is good but im putting him in the ACC. To me TS is the superior prospect if I was being honest with myself.
There are the same speed, do u read the boards before u post a comment, bc quite a few answers were posted on each one measurables and they have the same 40 time.

Advertisement
There are the same speed, do u read the boards before u post a comment, bc quite a few answers were posted on each one measurables and they have the same 40 time.
I dont look at 40 times cause they dont tell the whole story.....I look at film game film as much as i can. Im human Im wrong sometimes but dont get too caught up in the 40's unless there dreadful. For instance Philip Dorsett has a faster 40 then Odell but whos change of direction is better and explosiveness? Same like guys who has faster times then Hester, that didnt mean anything cause his first step and cutting ability.

Advertisement
forget me explaining.......4 get it
I saw it after I responded but the explanation to me doesnt make sense. You are forgetting that Bolden is 3 inches taller. To me the only reason Stevenson is a little better is because he has the hips to play corner but you out here acting like theres a huge gap between the two.

They are the same type of athlete. Both safeties with Bolden being the bigger more physical athlete. Anybody who thinks Stevenson is a corner is dumb. He has too stiff of hips to be an elite corner. If he stays at corner he will be at best a 5th or 6th round pick. Hips have to be natural, you can teach alot at the corner position but quick hips are not one of them.

Advertisement
***** Stevenson. Bolden is a gifted player in himself and I believe he'll excel in this aggressive/attacking style of defense that we play. He fits our style of play perfectly. Can't wait to see him play.

They are the same type of athlete. Both safeties with Bolden being the bigger more physical athlete. Anybody who thinks Stevenson is a corner is dumb. He has too stiff of hips to be an elite corner. If he stays at corner he will be at best a 5th or 6th round pick. Hips have to be natural, you can teach alot at the corner position but quick hips are not one of them.

He's not more physical...Stevenson will take your head off, plain and simple.

Advertisement
Back