Stevenson vs Bolden

Udynasty

Redshirt Freshman
Anyone know how they compare? Who is the better player?

Stevenson measurable : 6'0.5 - 200 lbs

Bolden. Measurable. 6'3- 200 lbs

Advertisement
One will play for a diverse and multicultural fan base in one of the most energetic cities on earth. The other will play in the sticks for a bunch of folks that like to wear pillow cases on their heads.

Who knows. I'm Gucci with Bolden but I'd rather have Stevenson. I think he's a superstar if he plays safety but he'll be very good as a CB. Bolden I believe he'll be a baller as long as he comes in with the same energy as Brevin. Everyone can't mesh with the culture in FL. If Bolden can fit in he will be special.

As far as measurables, they ran the same 40 at The Opening (4.57), but Rique jumped higher and had a better pb throw. Rique did not run the shuttle, so no comp there.

To me, Bolden looks like the more decisive guy coming downhill in run support on film. Fearless and aggressive. But Rique looks a little more smooth in coverage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** that turncoat Stevenson. Have fun being called “boy” or worse everytime you get a pass interference or let up a catch. Those are the people you decided to play in front of. This isn’t your city anymore so don’t go flashing that 305.

Advertisement
Did you watch Bolden in HS? Dude is a beast....
I just dont like his speed for this level, i did see his HS tape which is good but im putting him in the ACC. To me TS is the superior prospect if I was being honest with myself.

Advertisement
Nothing about Stevenson screamed that he has great instincts in his clips, to my eyes, whereas Bolden seemed to one of those people that’s just a ball magnet. He’s a physical freak that Bolden isn’t, though.

I just dont like his speed for this level, i did see his HS tape which is good but im putting him in the ACC. To me TS is the superior prospect if I was being honest with myself.

I think Stevenson is a better athlete with probably better ball skills. But I definitely wouldn't say that "hes on a different level" than Bolden, who's elite himself.

I'll say though that Bolden's film shows him as a great fit for us though, better than TS's play style. Wish we could have both

Advertisement
Back