Stevenson Tears.... Of Joy????

Advertisement
I’ll hold out hope that he signs here lol not bc I truely believe he will but bc of reports are true and he wants to come here but mama wants him in Athens I believe that Miami might get lucky for once lol. Also Georgia boards usually know when they have the kid and they seem to not no just as much as us which I think is a good thing

Advertisement
I have never met a UGA fan that "loves" Richt. All the UGA fans I know laughed at me when they found out we hired Mork and told me he is going to ruin our program.

I remember when Richt was announced as UM head coach, Richt received plenty of love on social media from fans, former coaches, and former players. By all accounts, Richt was an honorable man to a lot of folks in Georgia.

I’ll hold out hope that he signs here lol not bc I truely believe he will but bc of reports are true and he wants to come here but mama wants him in Athens I believe that Miami might get lucky for once lol. Also Georgia boards usually know when they have the kid and they seem to not no just as much as us which I think is a good thing

i dont think he leaves his gf. hes in love w her on his SM

Advertisement
Can fire him to try something new that has gotten stale over 15 years. that doesn’t mean u hated him as a long time coach

Well the former coaches like Saban showed him lots of love because it was great having a scrub at UGA so he didn't have to worry about them taking over. The same reason Jimbo talked so highly of Golden. He loved having Golden there.

Advertisement
After he started liking that gator stuff i was done with him
I'm done with him period if I was on the team I would've tried to fight him for that ***** **** and we play them in 19..he is dead to me.. flirting w the enemy is some hoe type stuff

Advertisement
Redwine and Rique on live together

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-22-23-49-58.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-22-23-49-58.png
    785.1 KB · Views: 387
Advertisement
Back