Stetson Bennett Hammered on Good Morning America

Advertisement
Advertisement
its kind of cringy. I get it the dude had fun and partied but its network national tv. think it shows bad judgement.
I get it....at the same time this guy isn't being tabbed as the next NFLs franchise QB...this is a young man in college that just won the biggest football game that he likely ever plays in....and after the game he did what most young men do afterwards, party hard with his teammates.

If there's any bad judgment, I say its on Good Morning America by not waiting until Wednesday to have this interview......

You're not going to stick Tom Brady on a camera screen the morning after he wins the Super Bowl....because even as a consummate professional and GOAT in NFL History, its understood that the man is going to celebrate HARD with his teammates that night, and heck maybe even the next night too.

Picture Stetson Bennett when approached by his coaches and teammates to have drinks after the win: "No guys, can do it because I've got this big interview with Good Morning America tomorrow morning....have to be ready for that".......LOL no way that's happening

I get it....at the same time this guy isn't being tabbed as the next NFLs franchise QB...this is a young man in college that just won the biggest football game that he likely ever plays in....and after the game he did what most young men do afterwards, party hard with his teammates.

If there's any bad judgment, I say its on Good Morning America by not waiting until Wednesday to have this interview......

You're not going to stick Tom Brady on a camera screen the morning after he wins the Super Bowl....because even as a consummate professional and GOAT in NFL History, its understood that the man is going to celebrate HARD with his teammates that night, and heck maybe even the next night too.

Picture Stetson Bennett when approached by his coaches and teammates to have drinks after the win: "No guys, can do it because I've got this big interview with Good Morning America tomorrow morning....have to be ready for that".......LOL no way that's happening
I agree GMA should have waited. not the end of the world and I am not going to die on this hill.

Advertisement
6B589533-1CC9-49A1-A7C6-2C5C4C9F9D49.jpeg

I got some for my birthday last year from my wife.. not as impressed as I thought I’d be

20 year Macallan though.. I’d throw hands over that

Edit: maybe 25 year macallan.. I don’t remember what I’ve got in my cabinet. I get fancy gifts from rich clients
Now you're talking. I got the Macallan 25 for my birthday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone on either side should have been adult enough to realize he shouldn't be on camera - his people or the network.

Everyone wants that viral video though, so there it is.

Advertisement
Back