...Stephen Morris...

Advertisement
Throwing at the o lineman and over throwing coley sure didn't help!!!

Morris played very well in the first half. Not many, if any, QBs in college football make those TD throws he made.

In the second half he wasn't very good. But he's playing on one leg. It's not really fair to blame him when he's playing with a pretty bad injury that affects his mechanics.

It's not like he's not trying his best.

Last edited:
team loss but will say this...he is a senior QB, not playing like it tho. He makes incredible throws and then wiffs on others....
OC play calling dont help him either

Advertisement
He is just as bad as Jacory. Too bad Bridgewater's commit didn't stick. I origninally had him as another J12 as well. I was totally wrong on that one.

Eight games into his senior season and he's yet to put a full game together, maybe for VT. He's got to, got to, got to step up now that Duke is out, the season is on him.

1600 yards 10 TDS and 8 INTs in his senior year.

Guy is about as painfully average as they come.

Advertisement

See, I don't look at it that way. He's been playing hurt basically the entire season.

Did you see him limping off after that scramble? It's not a minor thing. It's clearly messed him up. I don't think it's fair to judge him based off his play right now.

In the last 4 games of last year he was as good as any QB in college football.

Last edited:
2nd half i will say he took the Favre gunslinger mentality on the drive that counted the most when he over threw coley...

If you re-watch the game... He bailed us out on a few 3rd downs... Which FSU couldve easily blown us out... WR/TE dropped a few balls for first down...

I put this game on the Defense... We had more than 5 opportunities to sack/stop Fsu on 3rd down and didnt capitilize... And i mean 3 & 5 or longer...

The defense has to stop playing timid and be ferocious like they were in week 2 against Florida i dont know what happened doesnt seem like they have the passion to kill anymore

See, I don't look at it that way. He's been playing hurt basically the entire season.

Did you see him limping off after that scramble? It's not a minor thing. It's clearly messed him up. I don't think it's fair to judge him based off his play right now.

So sick of the apologists blaming his **** poor performances on injury. If he's injured then get him the **** out of there.

Advertisement

So sick of the apologists blaming his **** poor performances on injury. If he's injured then get him the **** out of there.

How bout giving him some credit for playing hurt?

2nd half i will say he took the Favre gunslinger mentality on the drive that counted the most when he over threw coley...

If you re-watch the game... He bailed us out on a few 3rd downs... Which FSU couldve easily blown us out... WR/TE dropped a few balls for first down...

I put this game on the Defense... We had more than 5 opportunities to sack/stop Fsu on 3rd down and didnt capitilize... And i mean 3 & 5 or longer...

The defense has to stop playing timid and be ferocious like they were in week 2 against Florida i dont know what happened doesnt seem like they have the passion to kill anymore

If u re-watch the game, Morris bad throw down field to Coley when he was open if he threw the ball to the outside. Morris under throw coley on a deep bad for a int. Morris poor decision to Clive for an int. On the drive when we lost Duke coley open behind his man Morris no touch on the ball. Coley can barely get 1 hand on it, the only play who had drops was Clive.

If u think this game isn't on Morris you're a ****. Our defense has Highsmith,Green and Cornilous you know they are a time bomb, Morris is spose to be an NFL caliber QB.

Now I will blame the coaches for this aspect. If Morris is hurt and this is the best he can give us. Then why not play Ryan Williams last night. Stay aggressive so ppl don't say we waived the white flag. And see what he can do in case we need him against VaTech?

Morris has been average at best this season. We needed him to be well above average...without question, he has been the biggest disappointment this season and this is not ripping the young man. I truly believe he is about this level of QB.

Advertisement
34.gif

This. It's getting a bit ridiculous. The guy is no threat to pick up a first down with his feet, even when the field is wide open in front of him. He can't even move subtly in the pocket to buy a second or two when there is a modest rush. Hate to say it, but it might be time to move on to someone who is healthy.

How bout giving him some credit for playing hurt?

Why so after the game we can say his average performance was actually great considering he played on one leg? Morris has been average his entire career at Miami. He forces throws. He never takes what the defense gives him. He has no touch, it's either all or nothing. He completely vanishes for entire quarters of games. That's what he is as a QB.

If he's injured then get him the **** out of there.

Last edited:
I just don't want to hear Golden tell us again "we'll get it fixed" you haven't got it fixed because you can't fix it.
Just come out and say the truth, we're riding with our senior QB because he gives us the only chance to win.

Advertisement
Back