Stephen Mo is mad.

Stingarov

GOATaylor
Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 1m
#UM #Canes QB Stephen Morris said #USF is "a dirty team.'' He said D-linemen were going for his already injured ankle under the pile

137739512026.jpg

Between this and Montgomery / Oliver working on their taunting and celebratory hubris in the 4th quarter down 35+, I should hope we put them six feet under next time.

Matty Ports follow-up here

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be fair to Todd Chandler, going for the ankles is about as tall a tackle as he's going to be able to dish out, ******* midget.

Glad he called those punks out. You could see it on TV. One reason I wish Al would have hung 80 on them, but at the end of the day they have to live with being pathetic.

that's the prob w/ playing doormats or beating down an opponent badly. they start turning into goons

Advertisement
How about their bums going helmet to helmet and the late hits on Duke/special teams?

Stephen Morris said:
“It is what it is. I wanted to score 70 points on them. They disrespected us, so I had no respect for them. At that point, I felt like we should just keep pushing it, keep killing them.

Advertisement
Pathetic team. Whole bunch of envy you could tell wishing they were wearing UM gear

**** them and their piece of **** bus driving coach

**** them ******s... they are probably thrilled they only lost by 28 but let them realize they were going against our 3rd stringers and walk on for most of the entire 2nd half. If Golden wanted we win 77-7 AGAIN.

Oh and we are 4-0 and they are 0-4... They will be lucky to win 2 or 3 games this year.

Advertisement
#UM #Canes QB Stephen Morris said #USF is "a dirty team.'' He said D-linemen were going for his already injured ankle under the pile

[/URL]

Another reason why we shouldn't have called off the dogs so early.

Between this and Montgomery / Oliver working on their taunting and celebratory hubris in the 4th quarter down 35+, I should hope we put them six feet under next time.

Matty Ports follow-up here

There is no next time. They now fade into non-BCS non-televised obscurity.

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 3m
Asked if beating #USF was "easy," Stephen Morris said it was "a great challenge," then credited UM's uniform staff (?) for the white unis.

LMAO

How about that last squib kick to end the game? Two USF players dove helmet first into players knees on a meaningless kickoff? Dobard limped off the field.

Advertisement
Back