Stephan Carr- RB

Interesting.

Carr isn't on the most solid of ground with the Trojans but he's been up front with them about the situation and they're giving him some leash to stretch out.

"I'm still a soft commitment to USC and that's where I'm leaving it at," Carr said.

Advertisement
Interesting.

Carr isn't on the most solid of ground with the Trojans but he's been up front with them about the situation and they're giving him some leash to stretch out.

"I'm still a soft commitment to USC and that's where I'm leaving it at," Carr said.

Sounds like all of goldens recruits

Indeed. Feels good for a change to be on the other side of that dilemma.

Interesting.

Interesting.

I'm actually was surprised to hear that out of a USC commit, especially with how well clay Helton can recruit.

Interesting.

I'm actually was surprised to hear that out of a USC commit, especially with how well clay Helton can recruit.

I am surprised to hear this as well. I live in LA and USC usually has a grip on whoever they set their sights on.

Advertisement

Interesting.

I am surprised to hear this as well. I live in LA and USC usually has a grip on whoever they set their sights on.
I loved how the three guys he talked to was our 2 most solid commits and Jermaine Eskridge who at one point will commit and will be solid as well.

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3999449/highlights/297380377[/video]

That kid reminds me a lot of Willis mcgahee. 6'0 at 202 With the frame to be 220 who could make you miss, run over you or just run right pass you and has the potential to hurt you in the passing game

Last edited:
this kid has the skills that are tailor made for a pro-style offense. He is a patient runner, with a good combination of speed and strength. He'll run in between the tackles and catch some balls if need be. easily could play at 210-220 without sacrificing speed and quickness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks @zbord95 just looking at our board and trying to get a update of where we stand recruiting wise with different kids. Does canesinsight not have the big board anymore?

Advertisement
Heard anything else about the kid since the visit?

Not to sure if we have a real shot yet, but he definitely appreciates the coaching staff and how they treat him, should be a common thread with this staff, they are real personable.

tbh, if they're wasn't a real shot I don't think they would waste their time

He's committed to USC, until there is a decommit, I wouldn't say we have a real shot. Plus when it comes to a kid coming across the country for school, I'm going to need to see another visit before I would feel he's really considering us. If he starts talking about giving us an official, then I'd say we have a shot.

Interesting.

Don't be surprised. Helton is already on the shortest leash I've ever seen a HC on. He has a good chance of starting 1-3 this year and being immediately put on the hottest hot seat.

Interesting.

Don't be surprised. Helton is already on the shortest leash I've ever seen a HC on. He has a good chance of starting 1-3 this year and being immediately put on the hottest hot seat.
yea, unfortunately for him Haden isn't there anymore and Swann didn't hire him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back