Steelers Chickillo Spence ShayonGreen V Vikes DVD ChaseFord

Lmao at anyone defending chick playing at the weight he did here. He was blatantly misused. Sad that we wasted this kids career at the wrong weight and position.

al-golden6x4.jpg

Advertisement
Lmao at anyone defending chick playing at the weight he did here. He was blatantly misused. Sad that we wasted this kids career at the wrong weight and position.

View attachment 31170

so you want a defense changed just for one player?

he wasn't misused he was asked to play a position in which he needed to be heavier

when Chick does something in the NFL, then come talk to me.

can anyone here explain how he had a good game? they can't.

I didn't see this pre season game but I've seen enough CHick to know he won't be much more than a backup in the NFL.

These GOlden haters keep posting links where he had a "Good practice" like we dion't hear that often and use it to backup their hatred towards Golden.

A bunch of sad pethic people these guys are

CHickallo is a HOF pre seasn and senior bowl player.

IN actual game time he's invisible.

He gained the weight to execute his assignment. Had he played here at his current weight, he would have gotten mauled by opposing Tackles.

He got mauled by opposing Tackles at His bloated up weight.
A guy that's a natural 250+ pounder, will not consistently knock back a natural 300+ pound OT...ain't that much nurture over nature in the world.

Advertisement
Shayon green was a linebacker coming out of HS and had above average speed.... Couldn't stay healthy for 3 years and u know the weight gain thing didn't help

I have a feeling there's a bunch of Golden family members joining the site lately

Advertisement
Chicks already made more plays in a Steelers uniform than in a Miami one. Tells you more about the way he was used here than anything else.

Chick is the pre season and practice report hall of famer

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

Oh, so you're the smart one and the Steelers organization are the idiots? They obviously see something, they drafted him, he's wearing the uniform, and he's playing in the game. If he sucks so bad why isn't he at the house watching like you? Feel free to go back to wherever you were two months ago.

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

What's your point here? Chick looked good last night relative to what we've seen over the last four years. You have a problem with folks being happy for him? What makes us losers?

I can understand the "Thanks Al" thing, but you can't set that aside to acknowledge Chick looking as if he'll have a career in the NFL is a great thing after his four years at Miami?

Advertisement

LMAO

bunch of losers here.

What's your point here? Chick looked good last night relative to what we've seen over the last four years. You have a problem with folks being happy for him? What makes us losers?

I can understand the "Thanks Al" thing, but you can't set that aside to acknowledge Chick looking as if he'll have a career in the NFL is a great thing after his four years at Miami?

And it really isn't even just last night. There has been nothing but effusive praise about him all camp. It kinda carries extra weight when it's the Steelers staff too and he was a later pick that doesn't always get the immediate propping up in the media that Day 1 guys tend to get. Obviously time will tell but he's going to at minimum make this roster.

Chick looked really great this game. He was all over the field. if he had played here at that weight. OMG he wouldnt have been stopped.

He gained the weight to execute his assignment. Had he played here at his current weight, he would have gotten mauled by opposing Tackles.

I'm thinking the assignment was stupid and shows the level of coaching Al provides.

Advertisement

so you want a defense changed just for one player?

he wasn't misused he was asked to play a position in which he needed to be heavier

Or, you know, just use him as an explosive linebacker in the 3-4 the same way an NFL franchise notorious for successful defenses is currently doing.

can anyone here explain how he had a good game? they can't.

I didn't see this pre season game but I've seen enough CHick to know he won't be much more than a backup in the NFL.

These GOlden haters keep posting links where he had a "Good practice" like we dion't hear that often and use it to backup their hatred towards Golden.

A bunch of sad pethic people these guys are

CHickallo is a HOF pre seasn and senior bowl player.

IN actual game time he's invisible.

That you, Al? The problem Chick had in games was the defense his moron coaches installed blindly keep and their flawed love of fat.

AGuante has to be related to Al directly or indirectly... His or her name starts with AG... Coincidence? I think not.

Advertisement
Back