Steed

I loved Steed coming out of HS. Super instinctual and quick to the ball. But he's lost a step and gotten hesitant in his reads. Hopefully he gets that back this coming season. I wouldn't be showing him the door just yet. McCloud, Joyner, Jennings all need to transfer out. ... OT but was Brooks even in the game? The kid has disappeared. Is he injured or does he have Covid complications?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think steed bounces back next year if healthy. Coming back from 2 injuries like him has to work you mentally. He makes it through spring and summer his confidence should be through the roof

Don't worry, he's going to train like **** this offseason to strengthen his knee. He's hungry. He's smart as ****, too.

If 'bama comes out in a heavy set next year, Steed and Flagg give us the best shot at stopping the run. Besides these two, the others aren't exactly considered "heady".
No matter what set Bama comes with we will need our famous 5-4-4 defense to stop them! Hopefully the officials can’t count well as that is our only shot of holding them to under 100! That being said, credit to Steed who has worked hard and one of our guys that plays hard on every snap. Wish him well

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back