Stay tuned

Cartoon Thinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
The music in this scene is so good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
what's this Rashada flipping back talk?
Yeah..let me make this clear: I don't have sources. However, there is one, and perhaps others in social media I trust. Haven't seen anything other than banter. Will says this, IF we do flip Rashada it would be best to keep it silent until all the chickens are in the coop. It would free up serious NIL $ for UF, and we're head-to-head with them on a few fronts.

No one's discussing this because It's nearly impossible to track, but seems we have more that want in than space. Of course, it's speculative at this point, but breadcrumbing leads me to believe we have around 7 non-commited wanting in. And still lots of holes. But space is limited (at this point). So a lesser commit or two may be directly/indirectly encouraged to look around. Wonder how many on scholarship are finishing up their degree and will move on? Good problem to have, BUT if we're gonna flip 40ish by summer, something's gotta give.

Advertisement
No one's discussing this because It's nearly impossible to track, but seems we have more that want in than space. Of course, it's speculative at this point, but breadcrumbing leads me to believe we have around 7 non-commited wanting in. And still lots of holes. But space is limited (at this point). So a lesser commit or two may be directly/indirectly encouraged to look around. Wonder how many on scholarship are finishing up their degree and will move on? Good problem to have, BUT if we're gonna flip 40ish by summer, something's gotta give.
Fletcher
Gore
Cohen
2 Browns
Tunmise potentially already in the boat you're assuming?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back