Stay tuned

Can't wait to see who the flip is. I know cribby said at least 1 more. As of now, Hussey seems like the lone person but McLeod, Jakeem, Innis, Enow , and probably other mystery ones all sitting around out there.

Advertisement
I Hope So Breakfast Club GIF

Advertisement
Can't wait to see who the flip is. I know cribby said at least 1 more. As of now, Hussey seems like the lone person but McLeod, Jakeem, Innis, Enow , and probably other mystery ones all sitting around out there.

I believe the Innis boat has left port en route OSU per several here.

Advertisement
Yep... Pretty foolish of me (and almost everybody else besides you) to assume he meant a second wave was going to happen when he said it and not that he was talking about something that would happen 4-5 months later. Not sure how I could have misunderstood his comments🤷.
It is foolish. He never said when, just that it’s coming. It’s also foolish to not believe when he says something is going to happen. Lol at using “everyone else” to justify your position, only tells me you’re foolish like every one else who mocked him.

It is foolish. He never said when, just that it’s coming. It’s also foolish to not believe when he says something is going to happen. Lol at using “everyone else” to justify your position, only tells me you’re foolish like every one else who mocked him.
Yep. You're right 👍.

Advertisement
Car Chase Police GIF

@WaterburyCane I don't think this is our guy's first offense.

He needs to spend some time in the slammer. @k9cane I think you may have even pulled something with how hard you were reaching. Spend some time reflecting on this. You're better than this.

season 2 lol GIF by #Impastor
@WaterburyCane - I think we found your replacement when you retire on 12/31

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back