Statue for Coach Schnellenberger in front of Football Facility

Advertisement
Advertisement
FAU is a giant public university with state funding and money to waste.
I’d be more sympathetic if your friends and former coworkers didn’t hand out contract extensions like Halloween candy, have to pay millions in buyouts to Golden, Shannon, etc., pay Temple $4m for two weeks of Diaz ... or if the school didn’t overpay by about 50% for UHealth hospital. UM can give a masterclass on wasting money.

And I’m sure a donor would pay for the statue anyways.

How much does a statue cost? Between $40k - $100k, I’m assuming; pending on size & detail? ****, Magic Johnson’s Ginormous Statue at Mich St cost $250k, but it’s huge. I’m sure with all the money Miami has wasted hiring **** *** coaches, they can finally use a fraction of that cost to honor the legacy of a guy who started us to greatness.

How much does a statue cost? Between $40k - $100k, I’m assuming; pending on size & detail? ****, Magic Johnson’s Ginormous Statue at Mich St cost $250k, but it’s huge. I’m sure with all the money Miami has wasted hiring **** *** coaches, they can finally use a fraction of that cost to honor the legacy of a guy who started us to greatness.

Agree 100% Call it the Schnelly Tax

For the next 10 years, every year the HC here that does NOT win the National Championship, 10-15% of his gross pay and bonuses must go towards building the SCHNELLY Statue.

IF we had been doing that since he left... we'd have a Schnelly Statue that would dwarf the Statue of Liberty, Alexandria's Lighthouse or the Colossus of Rhodes.

With our BOTs inability to pick winning HCs it would only be a short matter of time before you could see Schnelly smoking his pipe, casting a shadow over Miami from anywhere in South Florida LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Schnelly statue with the tobacco pipe. Don't settle for less
You think the politically correct culture at UM that took away Sebastian’s pipe will erect a statue with Howard’s pipe?

Give me a brake.

Or maybe you’re not old enough to remember Sebastian with his pipe?

Actually it was Lou Saban who got the ball rolling but can’t take credit away from Howard.

Agree 100% Call it the Schnelly Tax

For the next 10 years, every year the HC here that does NOT win the National Championship, 10-15% of his gross pay and bonuses must go towards building the SCHNELLY Statue.

IF we had been doing that since he left... we'd have a Schnelly Statue that would dwarf the Statue of Liberty, Alexandria's Lighthouse or the Colossus of Rhodes.

With our BOTs inability to pick winning HCs it would only be a short matter of time before you could see Schnelly smoking his pipe, casting a shadow over Miami from anywhere in South Florida LOL
Schnellenberger Tax? Of course, just write it into the next tax bill, call it infrastructure, that is what is, isn’t it? Infrastructure. No reason it has to be just bridges, and roads and stuff. Statutes too.

america finger GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I've already heard calls for it to be 15'0".

Personal attacks
Schnellenberger Tax? Of course, just write it into the next Biden bill, call it infrastructure, that is what is, isn’t it? Infrastructure. No reason it has to be just bridges, and roads and stuff. Statutes too.

Only a humorless illiterate complete idiot with overwhelming moronic tendencies could slowly sound out what I wrote... or have it read to him and still come to the stupid political conclusion that only an insect brain could develop. Bzzzt bzzzt

Get a grip Useless!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back