Stats vs FAMU

dg151

Sophomore
Not as in depth as the previous stats file, but has player snaps, QB chart, RB stats, WR/DB targets. Will go back to more in depth stuff going forward. Again, definitely looking for suggestions as to what people want to see/think need improvement/change. Will go though and post some stats tomorrow.

nRMWHir.jpg

vs FAMU Stats

@UL Stats, vs UL Thread

Season to Date Stats

Advertisement
Kaaya has done a good job setting his feet on his throws and staying composed for a true freshman, especially considering the lack of protection and a consistent run game.

Ironically enough, Kaaya's two big mistakes in my mind has been when he has rushed to snap the ball in situations where the other team is in the process of committing a penalty. He was obviously rushing during both the lateral against Louisville (12 men on the field) and the high throw to Warlord against FAMU (offsides).

I imagine as he gains experience, he'll learn to not necessarily assume that, you know, the officials will actually do their ******* jobs.

I think I counted 3 offsides against FAMU that weren't called. It was pretty bad.

Those over the middle of the field throws are great. Something we have been missing

Advertisement
Yea, that was a bit ambiguous.

Kaaya's hard count is pretty **** impressive.

I think I counted 3 offsides against FAMU that weren't called. It was pretty bad.

The one I distinctly remember is Kaaya drawing them offsides, so he took a shot downfield that got picked off, the tv graphic showed a flag was thrown late, but nothing was ever said about it.

Having watched the game his accuracy was up and down but that is what you expect from a freshman, same for his timing which was his main problem with the louisville game, it looked better in this game, he needs to scan the field better and not lock in on recievers, again did a better job in this game, he needs to not rush those throws to the RBs, twice he either threw early or threw a inaccurate ball to duke and yearby on designed RB plays, he rushes into them when he is not pressured, his picks werent tat much his fault, the waters one should have been thrown more into the endzone but the ball was catchable to waters and he didnt make a good enough play to catch it, the one to walford was all on walford trying to make a one handed catch, that was a catchable ball, all in all he looked improved from the louisville game, the playcalling on offense was better too, i said better not amazing he still called some plays that made me scratch my head, he called those designed RB throws i wanted to see but i still wanted some first read quick throws in this one, kaaya did look on the sideline a lot for check offs i dont remember him doing that in the first game but then again i was extremely ****ed off watching that game so i could have looked it off, he did se things better even though it was against FAMU

Advertisement
Going to do the full stats for the Arkansas St game. Still looking for recommendations for stuff people would like to see added.

Advertisement
Back