State of the program

Advertisement
The commitments from "top recruits" are 2020. Gray and Britt are the top recruits and they are 2020 athletes. We have not lost any "top recruits" from the 2019 class. Relax. Go smoke a blunt. Drink a pint. The sun will come up tomorrow.
I thought Gray did decommit today.....

Let's just see what happens with Brooks this weekend. He is at the hotel for his OV with his mom. He has already talked to the staff today. Let's let it play out. He could recommit and sign next week.

My gut tells me these 2020 kids were waiting to bail. Manny's leaving gave them an excuse. They committed so early and now realize all the recruiting "love"they are missing. We shall see what happens with some of them.

CMR needs to make some public changes as soon as possible. Locking down this group of kids visiting now is the first step. The timing of all of this is terrible - he and most of the other staff have been on the road for the past two weeks and now this big OV weekend. There really isn't time to find a DC that quickly. I really hope we don't hear Banda or any other staff member is leaving tomorrow. That would really be the icing on the cake. I don't think he is going to go and if he does, I don't think he will do it this weekend.

Advertisement
Turn the lights out folks... the party is over

The program is in logical standing. We had a marvelous illogical stretch of nearly 20 years. It was never going to maintain.

I guess I feel sorry for anyone who came on board in 2002 and thought that was just the beginning. But I'd have to question the sanity of that person, first and foremost.

In fact, I always thought that should have been our argument in the Nevin Shapiro case: University of Miami football circa 2007...you've got to be kidding me.

Judge evaluates for 5 seconds. Case dismissed.

1544778321835.gif

Stop accepting early commitments. Horrible look for the program once they all de-commit

Advertisement
Way too much decision respecting going on for one program. The fire alarms are blaring and apparently Blake is napping with his noise canceling headphones on.

The season was an extreme disappointment, two four game losing streaks against our schedule in troubling at best. However, this all pales in comparison to the current state of recruiting.

We are supposed to forgive Richts failures due to Goldens players and the cupboard being bare. When he gets his players in he will win some say, and Blake believes. Well, how is having one of the worst classes in the ACC, a weak conference suppose to rebuild the program. This class, if it pans out the way it currently looks could set the program back in talent and depth. So instead of moving forward with Richt, we are actually moving backwards.

Now we are suffering the Diaz effect coupled with the ineffectiveness of the offense with 2020 kids. Have another season like this, lose to UF in the opener and it is going to be a long tough recovery because Blake has to decide if he will ride Richt out or bring in another coach to rebuild with the bare cupboard from Richt.

I wanted Butch, however I could really give two ****s who the coach is as long as they win. Personally I did not think Richt had the personality or mentality to win at Miami. I supported the hire and hoped for the best, but it just is not working. Keep him as an ambassador to the program, but hire a coach with fire and passion. UM has a lot to sell South Florida kids, it just needs the right person doing the selling.

can be judged by the last 24 hours.
Our best coach leaves. We lost commitments from top recruits.
He “had” 0 offensive commitments until we are supposed to be excited about flipping Zion who is a 2* kid committed to App State.

This entire staff has to go. I swear I think Richt did this **** ok purpose. Like he has some grudge angainst the U from his college and FSU days.
I vote you for biggest ****** on the board, How many times are we going to here /see this garbage posted....grow up

Advertisement
Awful lot of low post users runnin’ Outa da woodwerks to defend the athletics department in the last 24 hours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back