State of the program

D

deleted20931

can be judged by the last 24 hours.
Our best coach leaves. We lost commitments from top recruits.
He “had” 0 offensive commitments until we are supposed to be excited about flipping Zion who is a 2* kid committed to App State.

This entire staff has to go. I swear I think Richt did this **** ok purpose. Like he has some grudge angainst the U from his college and FSU days.

Advertisement
The commitments from "top recruits" are 2020. Gray and Britt are the top recruits and they are 2020 athletes. We have not lost any "top recruits" from the 2019 class. Relax. Go smoke a blunt. Drink a pint. The sun will come up tomorrow.
Our top LB recruit and 1 of our 2 top cb recruits. For us they were top recruits as we didn't have many high rated kids in this class anyways.

Our top LB recruit and 1 of our 2 top cb recruits. For us they were top recruits as we didn't have many high rated kids in this class anyways.
Sam Brooks was not one of our top recruits. Neither is Brownlee. They may be "top recruits" for Temple, but not for UM. Bye.

Advertisement
Sam Brooks was not one of our top recruits. Neither is Brownlee. They may be "top recruits" for Temple, but not for UM. Bye.
Then why we're they given scholarship offers? Sam Brooks was our number 1 lb recruit as so we stuck by him through injury. You sound stupid as ****.

Sam Brooks is rated a 3* LB by every recruiting service, right? He's a top recruit for Temple not for Miami. Watch, when the boys who are visiting this weekend like Bogle, TS, Dunmore, Zipp, and Summeral commmit, Brooks won't even be a blimp on the radar.

He “had” 0 offensive commitments until we are supposed to be excited about flipping Zion who is a 2* kid committed to App State.

This entire staff has to go. I swear I think Richt did this **** ok purpose. Like he has some grudge angainst the U from his college and FSU days.

I would say that is stupid, but last year mark did say Rosier’s winning TD throw in Tally was the wrong pass and then what the **** was going on with that onside kick in the GT game? Given his pride perhaps he thinks Earl Morrel and Howard had it in for him and that was they only reason he had to sit on the bench while Jim Kelly got all the chances. I mean the other three guys infornt of him made NFL HOF, won our first NC and another our first Heisman. Mark could have done all those things if they had given him a chance. Nay, nobody could think that way.

Advertisement
Huff was our number 1 LB recruit
We offered Brooks before him if I remember correctly and stuck with him through his knee surgery. Anyways these were top defensive recruits for Miami, but it's all good I'm sure we will find some 2* committed to east prnnsyltucky Christian seminary and flip him.

Sam Brooks is rated a 3* LB by every recruiting service, right? He's a top recruit for Temple not for Miami. Watch, when the boys who are visiting this weekend like Bogle, TS, Dunmore, Zipp, and Summeral commmit, Brooks won't even be a blimp on the radar.
You think we land any of them at this point? 3* still rated higher than the kid everyone screaming about for OT. Trust me they wanted Brooks bad.

We offered Brooks before him if I remember correctly and stuck with him through his knee surgery. Anyways these were top defensive recruits for Miami, but it's all good I'm sure we will find some 2* committed to east prnnsyltucky Christian seminary and flip him.

and that 2* will be rated almost as high as Brooks.

Advertisement

I was thinking the same thing. He was never the starter at QB when he thought he should have been. Never seriously pursued for HC until 3 yrs. ago. Just bitter and is taking out on the U now.

Advertisement
Get your head out of the clouds its not going to happen.

Advertisement
Back